1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:11 am
- Location: USA
After finding a good, solid church home, I've been attending the high-school Sunday school. My teacher is a very good teacher and I like his discussion style. He is a Godly man and his class is great, but the students are very disruptive. Almost all of these kids are older than me, and they are yelling and joking throughout his teaching each week. I pray that the other children will have better attitude and self at church, especially around a senior citizen who puts effort into his lessons.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21710
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
praying for everyone in your class
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:36 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
Amen. I'll be praying over you, your teacher and class.
- Minecraft Server Admin
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:02 pm
- Are you human?: Not likely
- Location: Florida
Hi, I can relate to you. There was always a group of boys who were Disruptive, Blurted things out or trying to be funny. Whom of which always seemed to be in my "group" for the youth small group "get-togethers".
Back to your situation. Remember, all you can do on your part is listen and focus! And maybe if theres a chance to say "Hey, thats not cool." at a respectful time, to say that. But overall show them love! As christ did to us! will be praying God will work within them and change their hearts towards being more respectful!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
o CCGR forum moderator.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:44 pm
It is SIN to disrupt a class on God's word. Pulling the attention from God to yourself is self-worship and idolatry.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest