Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
setfree
Noob
Noob

Re: Introductions - New Members Post Here!

Postby setfree » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:27 am

Hi, my name is Michael. I do enjoy playing Minecraft, but I haven't played for quite some time. I am praying that God will lead me to the right people to play with and make new friends. God bless!

MattNickPooz
Noob
Noob

Postby MattNickPooz » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Chris. My UserID is a conglomeration of the names of my two sons (Matthew and Nicholas) and the nickname they came up with for me (Pooz). I don't remember exactly how that nickname started. The term "pooz" is used generally for the stomach or belly. So everyone has "a pooz". It's also used more specifically to refer to dads. So I am "Matthew's and Nicholas' Pooz". Back a few years ago when we bought our first Minecraft account, we bought one account to share among the three of us. So we named it with all our names. Subsequently, Matthew decided to purchase a Minecraft account for himself, matthew_com. And so MattNickPooz is now shared between only Nicholas and me. Confusing? Hopefully not too confusing. Sorry. If you see MattNickPooz on during the day, it's probably Nicholas - and then at night after Matthew and Nicholas are bed, it's me, Pooz :)

We've just recently started exploring playing Minecraft on servers. I look forward to exploring the Prism server and learning more about the community here.

I saw Jonathan mention in the previous post that he is a boy scout - that's great, finish strong! Matthew and Nicholas are also in scouting. Matthew finished his Arrow of Light last year and Nicholas is two years behind. We started a Trail Life Troop at our church, and so now we're involved in it.

Feel free to ask questions.

matthew_com
Noob
Noob

Postby matthew_com » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:07 pm

Hello my name is Matthew. I like experimenting with electronics.

DizzeyMCdonald
Noob
Noob

Postby DizzeyMCdonald » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Hello, My name is Jarrett. Ive been saved for 2 years! I enjoy making music, cooking, watching movies, and love video games!

BelieverInGod88
Noob
Noob

Postby BelieverInGod88 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:56 am

Hello everyone. I just started planning Minecraft a few months ago. Logged over 700 hours so far. I really love exploring and building. I love the tedious parts of the game. I did a lot of research on the game mechanics, and hope to learn more!

Return to “Announcements”