So I'm playing Witcher 3...

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!

So I'm playing Witcher 3...

Postby ArcticFox » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:28 pm

And I'm kind of divided in terms of whether I'd recommend it.

On the one hand, that game is FUN. I mean it's the most fun RPG I've played in a long, long time and that's considering I recently played through Fallout 4 and Mass Effect: Andromeda.

On the other hand... This game is NOT for the kiddies. CCGR did a review on it and after reading it I decided that I'd give the game a try as long as I could avoid the stronger content, and for the most part you can... at least so far as I've progressed through the game. It isn't perfect and there have been bits of nudity that cannot be avoided, but it's not as bad as some folks have said... so far at least. Dunno yet what's in the future.

Anyone else played this? What kind of fighting style are you using?
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: So I'm playing Witcher 3...

Postby ccgr » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:21 pm

You already know my stance. ;) I don't even remember the fighting style I used, I haven't gone back to the game since the review....currently playing Divinity Original Sin II and that game is fun too...not as bad sexually though my female character character gets hit on by ladies a lot. Stay tuned for that review soon ;)

Manthis
Noob
Noob

Re: So I'm playing Witcher 3...

Postby Manthis » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 pm

So I've been wanting this game for a while and every time it's on sale on steam I'm so tempted. But just all the stuff in it that like you said makes it not for the kiddoes makes me wonder if its really worth playing. I'll have to give the review a look ccg!

Return to “RPG”