1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:27 pm
I was in a bad position for quite some time while also looking for a job. Eventually, I found one that is so much more than I was expecting. I honestly think we shouldn't expect God to give us good things in life (Since he gives and takes away everything), but I think this may have been a gift regardless. I'm not sure what would've happened if I didn't land this job.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:34 pm
Happy to hear! I'm sure it was even better in contrast to the last job you didn't enjoy, too. It's great when we can get these little blessings to keep us going, and be thankful for them.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 18590
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:00 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Congrats on the new job, what a blessing!
Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 4 guests