1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:05 am
Having seen her break toenails doing this before, I prepare to help her with this but I dont see anything wrong with the nail. She yells " not my nail, my toe" at which point I notice that it is kind of pointing in the wrong direction.
Worse part of that is, I am a physician Assistant and you would expect that I would have noticed that right away. Sheesh.
So prayer request. My wife and kids dont live in the same state I do. My work keeps me away during the week. Prayer that she will be able to handle the duties of a single mom while on crutches and that the pain does not get any worse. So far she has done great.
I was going to post some pics, but they are too big. oh well. imagine little to pointing 45 deg angle outward instead of straight ahead. you get the idea.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21213
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:03 am
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:44 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests