I think it was the letter from my uncle for my 16th birthday. He sent a knife with it that he'd made from my grandfathers sword.
1. That Paul actually cared for individuals, and loved and remembered those he worked with.
2. That originally, it was a letter to specific people for specific needs. Not just some random writing meant to deceive people.
3. They're both encouraging, and they both praise God.
4. Hard work, risking of life, suffering for Christ.
5. To keep away from them.
Smooth talk and flattery.
6. By letting them/us know that God is in control, and will soon crush Satan. And telling how much God loves us.
7. He gives glory to God, praising Him. Because that's how the world will end, and really how we should end everything. In praise and worship.
I think I've gotten to know the bible, and specifically Romans, a bit better. I've also faced some stuff, and I've grown as a believer from it. I also know CCGR wants a Camaro. I think I'm still a bit afraid of talking to others about Jesus, but I know that can be beaten now. I'm actually pretty sad the study is over. I enjoyed it, and I think I learned from it.