Thoughts on Genesis

Bring your Bible and spiritual appetite
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
redflameent
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
So this is a thread I created due to my thoughts clogging up the Fall of Man thread. There was a debate over some doctrine presented but with the suggestion of Kendrick, I decided to start a new thread that will eventually go into details what I have learned while pouring through the pages of the Book of Genesis.

Feel free to add remarks or ask questions. I feel that it is now my time to start teaching some of the knowledge I have gained. I understand that Genesis as well as the whole bible is open to interpretation so my interpretation may not always be correct.

Study tools that I use are as follows:

Logos Bible Scholar software
BibleWorks
PC Study Bible
KJV Bible
Amplified Bible
Strong's Concordance

The first post after this one will present what is known as the Gap Theory in Genesis. Give me a couple of days as I organize my notes so that I can present them in a matter that can be understood by others. Please bear with me as this thread will be ongoing.
redflameent
Noob
Noob
Gap Theory Part One

Gen 1:1-2
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

was = hayah #1961 (haw-yaw) root compared to #1933 - had become
without form = tohu #8414 (to'-hoo) - to lie waste, a desolation (of surface), confused, in vain
void = boho #922 (bo'-hoo) - empty, a vacuum, an indistinguishable ruin
vav- comes before bohu meaning a conjunction meaning but

tohu vav'bohu

Based on these Hebrew words we can translate verse two as

And the earth had became form and void

In other words a waste and a desolation formed in vain. So why are we able to translate it this way? Well I will present that later. Had became can be found translated the same way when Lot's wife had became as a pillar of salt in Genesis 19:26.

.. and darkness was on the face of the deep.

darkness = choshek #2822 (kho-shek') - unnatural darkness (Exodus 10:21)
deep = tehowm #8415 (teh-home') - an abyss

An abyss is the home of demons and evil spirits.

Questions that need to be answered:

When were the Angels created?
When did Satan Fall?
Is there a "gap" between Genesis 1"1 and 1:2?

First let's answer thge Gap Theory question. This was originally suggested by Thomas Chalmers in 1814, it is supported by G.
H. Pember, D. G. Barnhouse, G. Campbell Morgan, A. Custance and more. This is a controversial issue because of the interpretation, yet there are verses that support it.

The angels witnessed the foundation of heaven.

Job 38:4-7
Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Sons of God refers to the Angels. Apparently they were present during the formation of heaven.

Ezekiel 28:12-19
12] Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13] Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created
14] Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15] Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16] By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17] Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18] Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19] All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

This passage in Ezekiel presents the origin of Satan. Yes, I know that when reading the Bible, we must know what the context of the scripture given. This is addressed to the King of Tyre, but what can be gathered here is that the spirit of Satan was the power behind the throne. We can allude to this because it is referring to the King of Tyre being in Eden but we all know that he never could have been. But Satan was, thus the reasoning behind the spirit of Satan in the King of Tyre.
Also we see that Satan had rose up against God and was cast down out of heaven. The next passage will explain why.

Isaiah 14:12-17
12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15] Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16] They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17] That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

In this passage we find that the reason for Satan's fall was pride. This can be seen by the five "I will" statements that were found inn the heart of SDatan. It was because of this that Satan was struck out of heaven.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
how would this verse be explained in that theory?
Exd 20:11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Kendrik
CCGR addict
I must confess that I don't understand your methods. Would you mind explaining the reasoning for them a little bit so I can be reading from your page, too?

Chiefly, I don't understand why you feel it is necessary to retranslate the text. Would you mind explaining that a little?

I have other question, but I can save them for later. I also have thoughts on the interpretation of these passages (you're not the only one interested in Genesis ;) ), but those can wait, too. I wanna understand this one, aforementioned, thing first.
redflameent
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote:how would this verse be explained in that theory?
Exd 20:11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
To answer your question, I use these scriptures.

2 Peter 3:8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Ps 90:4
4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

These passages explain that when a day passes in the bible, it is as 1000 years. So we can say that in the days of creation 7 days may have passed, but if a day is like 1000 years then 7 days would be equal to 7000 years. I have always said that a days is as a period of time, kind of like when the grandparents would say "in my day". It represents an era.
redflameent
Noob
Noob
Kendrik wrote:I must confess that I don't understand your methods. Would you mind explaining the reasoning for them a little bit so I can be reading from your page, too?

Chiefly, I don't understand why you feel it is necessary to retranslate the text. Would you mind explaining that a little?

I have other question, but I can save them for later. I also have thoughts on the interpretation of these passages (you're not the only one interested in Genesis ;) ), but those can wait, too. I wanna understand this one, aforementioned, thing first.
Well, there is an importance to Hebrew and Greek, that is why they teach them in seminary. The problem with today's church is that people want it plain and easy and in exchange for that is mistranslations like the NIV, New Living Translation, and even the ESV.

Yes, I know that there are many codexes and scrolls containing different parts of the bible or whatever but who is to sday which one is correct? I am not a KJV only person because I swear by my Amplified bible but I am beginning to understand the word of God more clearly with a Strong's concordance and a KJV in the mix of my bible study.

There was a teacher by the name of Gene Scott who could translate the bible like no other scholar. Unfortunately he passed away in 2005. That man could translate the bible and tell you the tru meaning coming straight from the original texts. He even felt that the KJV had problems with it. There are really no bible teachers in this day that teach like a grey headed scholar. I am sorry for the generastion when those scholars pass away.
redflameent
Noob
Noob
redflameent wrote:
ccgr wrote:how would this verse be explained in that theory?
To answer your question, I use these scriptures.

2 Peter 3:8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Ps 90:4
4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

These passages explain that when a day passes in the bible, it is as 1000 years. So we can say that in the days of creation 7 days may have passed, but if a day is like 1000 years then 7 days would be equal to 7000 years. I have always said that a days is as a period of time, kind of like when the grandparents would say "in my day". It represents an era.
Also I found further notes on this in a notebook stashed away. So let me elaborate some more.

Gen 1:5
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

What I am going to look at in this scripture are the Hebrew words for morning and evening.

evening = erev #6153 (eh'-reb) - dusk
morning = boker #1242 (bo'-ker) - dawn

Boker means “becoming discernable, distinguishable, visible”; perception of order; relief of obscurity (decreasing entropy); attendant ability to begin to discern forms, shapes, and distinct identities; breaking forth of light; revealing; hence: dawn; morning (Gen 19:27; Kgs 19:9). It is significant that on the 7th day, when the creation is complete, there is no more “erev” or “boker.”

There seems to be a close coupling between the spiritual and physical world prior to the fall: Heb 11:3; Rom 8:19-23; Ps 102:25-27; Prov 16:33; Eph 1:11; Heb 1:2-3; Col 1:16,17. Onkelos Translation of 1:31: “…it was a unified order.”
Kendrik
CCGR addict
redflameent wrote:Well, there is an importance to Hebrew and Greek, that is why they teach them in seminary. The problem with today's church is that people want it plain and easy and in exchange for that is mistranslations like the NIV, New Living Translation, and even the ESV.
Exactly why do you think that they're mistranslations? They were all done with different emphases (NIV going for a dynamic equivalence, carrying the meaning of the message; NLT intending to put the meaning of the message in a more common tongue; and the ESV aiming for a formal equivalence, translating on a word-by-word basis), but that hardly renders them mistranslations. Thus, I ask for an explanation of why you would condemn them in such a way.
Yes, I know that there are many codexes and scrolls containing different parts of the bible or whatever but who is to sday which one is correct? I am not a KJV only person because I swear by my Amplified bible but I am beginning to understand the word of God more clearly with a Strong's concordance and a KJV in the mix of my bible study.
Your conclusion confuses me, honestly. Yes. There are many codices and text families, but the KJV is heavily based on the Textus Receptus, a very small selection of manuscripts out of the Byzantine family. Modern translations, such as the NASB, NIV, ESV, etc., are all based on a much broader eclectic text which draws from a much larger collection of Byzantine manuscripts as well as older (and likely more reliable) text families such as the Alexandrian family. If, as you put it, "who is to say which is correct?" is the case, then why settle for a small selection of manuscripts rather than a broader collection?

Textual criticism works to help us better gauge the autographic originals that the manuscripts are all copies of. By drawing from more manuscripts, text families, codices, and other (even older) written forms of Scripture, we can reduce the copy errors and so on in creating a source material from which to translate.

Because the NASB and its ilk are based on a better source material, it is much more likely to be a more faithful translation of the autographic originals than the KJV. I'm not opposed to the KJV for those that simply like it more, but it does draw from an inferior source material and is written in an archaic tongue.
There was a teacher by the name of Gene Scott who could translate the bible like no other scholar. Unfortunately he passed away in 2005. That man could translate the bible and tell you the tru meaning coming straight from the original texts. He even felt that the KJV had problems with it. There are really no bible teachers in this day that teach like a grey headed scholar. I am sorry for the generastion when those scholars pass away.
How exactly do you verify that he was teaching the "true meaning straight from the text"? Does that render the countless professional scholars responsible for translations today guilty of teaching corrupted meaning not of the text? A claim like this puts a lot of faith in one man's translations and simultaneously condemns an entire host of highly esteemed scholars.

It seems to me that you're declaring the loss of scholarship for our generation, saying that there are no good Bible scholars today, but how do you justify this claim? There are a host of excellent scholars today in all manners of theology (a couple of which I explicitly referred to in the other thread), so I don't really understand why you seem to put select individuals on a pedestal (such as Gene Scott) and deny the validity of the majority who remain. To do so is dangerous territory. To do so without any factual evidence to back such claims will accomplish nothing other than arousing hostility.
redflameent
Noob
Noob
I am not going t6o debate what is right or wrong but I will say that when I mentioned Gene Scott, I was using him as an example. Never was I trying to say he was a better teacher or put him on a pedestal.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I think the purnt is what is right or what is wrong...this isna a gray area, exactly.

Frankly, I don't even understand where you're coming from. A slew of scholars worked on current biblical translations...Really, huge teams. If you dun't believe me, read the tiny introduction print in the front of most bibles. I have to assume that if major differences were there, they would've been found by now.

I mean, these alternate translations aren't exactly small alterations...the ramifications of their correctness are...way too many syllables there...If they be right, it changes history by quite a bit. XD
redflameent
Noob
Noob
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

There are two bodies mentioned in this verse; the heaven and the earth. It simply stated a fact and left the time factor out. The verse not only did not say when, but left it totally to our imagination, as to the eternal span of time, and how the creation took place.

In Proverbs 8:22 we read of wisdom speaking through Solomon. Wisdom is God for all wisdom is of God. "The Lord possessed me in the beginning of His ways, before the works of old." What works of old could this be? It is the old earth age, spoken of in Revelation 12:1-6.

Proverbs 8:23; "I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was." This is stating that wisdom was with God, and He possessed me.

Proverbs 8:24; "When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water." Before there was any need of an abyss, or pit, and the water to fill them, God's wisdom was there.

Proverbs 8:25; "Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:"

Before the earth even took on it's present form, with the high mountains and rolling hills, God's wisdom was there. Friend, God's wisdom played His part in the creation of this earth, and all wisdom comes from God.

Proverbs 8:26; "While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the high part [beginning] of the dust of the world."

God was there in wisdom before that first little atom, or speck of dust of the earth was formed. Before the laws of God that control the energy forces came into being, God's wisdom was there.

Proverbs 8:27; "When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass [circle] upon the face of the depth:"

Proverbs 8:28; "And when established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:"

Proverbs 8:29; "When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment: when He appointed the fountains of the earth:"

In other words, there was land, and oceans, and fields and lakes, and God set His commandment that they should be separated through the "compass" which He set. Today we call it "gravity". This is the force which separates all water from dry land. When the waves hit the rocks of the shoreline, they resend back into the sea by the gravitational forces of the earth.

God allowed Job to be tested by both Satan and his fellow man, in the first thirty seven chapters of the Book of Job. However, after 37 chapters of man's nonsense, ramblings, and bad advice by those around Job, God spoke to Job.

Job 38:1, 2; "Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?"

Job had been tested to the point of losing His entire family, all his property, and had been inflicted by sores and sickness, yet, he did not curse God. He was in a poor frame of mind when God again came to Job.

Job 38:3; Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou Me."

God told Job to straighten up and be a man, and listen to what He is about to tell Job. Then God spells out to Job how He laid out the foundations of the earth and the heaven, and all matters concerning them.

Then for the rest of Job 38 and continuing in Job 39 we can see the same wisdom we read about in Proverbs 8. God told Job how He put the universe all together. Our God is infinite in wisdom and power, Yet His love for His children is so great that He allowed Himself to be killed as a man, on the cross at Calvary. In this love that He demonstrated for His children, He made it possible that we could approach Him as His child for our every need.

This humbled Job before God, as it should to each of us, and He fell apart [Job 40]. God once again told Job to stand "like a man, and give answer to Him".

Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep."

Who is that Spirit of God? He is the Holy Spirit, and it is God's Spirit that moved upon the face of the waters.

In the Hebrew translation of the word, "was", as used in this verse "...the earth was without form,..."; in the original text it reads "became without form...". This same mistranslation of the word "became", and turning it into the word "was" is also present in Genesis 2:7. It should read there; "..and man became a living soul."

The correct Hebrew translation from the Massoretic Hebrew text for the words, "without form" is "tohu-va bohu" in the Hebrew Strong's dictionary. So we see that the earth was not "created without form", but it "became [tohu] without form and void". Lets go to Strong's Hebrew dictionary, reference number 1961 to verify the word "was", that we read in this verse. "Yahah, haw-yaw; a prime root, to exit; to become, or come to pass." [#1961]

Now lets continue in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary to get the true meaning for the word "void". # 2258, on page 36 tells us that we have to go to # 2254 for the prime on the meaning of this word "void". # 2254; "Chabal, khaw-bal; to wind tightly as a rope, to bind, to pervert, destroy, to corrupt, spoil, travail," This corresponds with its other use in # 2255, which reads; "to ruin".

"Tohu" of the earth, then means that total destruction had come to pass upon the earth. The second "was" in the verse is in italics type because there is no verb "to be" in the Hebrew language. One of the problems in translating the Hebrew into English is that the verb, "to be" is not distinguished from the verb, "to become".

At the end of Genesis 1:1 the first earth age ceased to exist in its previous form. God created the earth to be inhabited, and then He destroyed it. There was an entire earth age that existed between verses one and two of Genesis. This first earth age is spoken of in II Peter, Jeremiah, Proverbs, and Jude. We will look into these Scripture passages and try to understand the deeper meaning of our Father's Word.

If you don't understand that there was a first earth age, you will not understand why God would say in Malachi 1:3; "And I hated Esau...". God hated Esau even while he was in his mother's womb. It was in the first earth age that God hated Esau, because of what Esau did in that first earth age. It was what Esau's soul did in that age that so angered God; and that anger passed on to the embryo of Esau, when his soul entered into this earth age. See also Romans 9:13.

This verse, then, does verify the fact that our earth is older than 6,000 years old. To be more exact, it's probably many millions of years old. However, no matter how old this earth is, it is the only place we can live on in the flesh and survive. We do not worship God's creation; we are to worship the creator, our Heavenly Father. God is in control of all of His creation, and He destroyed all forms of life that lived on the earth from the first earth age.

In Isaiah 45:18; "For thus saith the Lord That created the heavens; God Himself That formed the earth and made it; He hath established it He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: "I am the Lord; and there is none else."

This is God speaking as Isaiah is writing it down, and He is telling us that when He created the earth, it was not in vain. "Vain" is the same Hebrew word that we saw in Genesis 1:2, which was given as "void". God created this earth to be lived on, and to be inhabited. Genesis 1:1 told us that God created the earth to be inhabited. The "Tohu", the "destruction", was not part of the creation plan of verse one, but came after the fall of Satan when one third of all the souls followed Satan in the first earth age, in verse two.

We find more documentation concerning the first earth age in II Peter 3. In fact we can read of all three earth ages, as Peter becomes a witness to the fact.

II Peter 3:5; "For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:"

The earth came about by "the word of God", God's speech. Some ministers preach that this was Noah's flood, well let's see.

II Peter 3:6; "Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:"

Perished means total destruction. "The world [age] that then was" ended in total ruin through another flood that was prior to Noah's day. There were no survivors of that flood; no animals, no man, no insects, nor vegetation survived in any form. Everything perished! We know in Noah's flood that two of all life forms were saved.

When you drive out on the highway today, and look at the road cutaways, you can see the layers that the ages and time have formed over the eons of years. You say this earth is 6000 years? Even a child should know better than that.

II Peter 3:7; "But the heavens and the earth which are now, by the same word are dept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men."

This is the second heaven and earth age which we are living in now. This earth age will not be destroyed until God's time of judgment on the ungodly men of this earth age comes to a close. that time of perdition [destruction] is after the millennium, and after the judgment. Then will come the consuming fire. Hebrews 12:19 tells us that our God is that consuming fire.

II Peter 3:8; "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

One week is 7000 years, and we are coming to the Sabbath of that week very shortly, which the common name for the next thousand years is "the Millennium age". The Millennium age is the thousand years after Jesus Christ returns to earth at the seventh trumpet to establish his kingdom here on earth. All souls at that time will not be in the flesh bodies, but in another dimension. They will exist in their incorruptible bodies, spoken of in I Corinthians 15:50-54.

II Peter 3:9; "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

That means that you can count on our Heavenly Father concerning His promises. God has much patience concerning His children. It isn't God's will that any soul should perish. God did not even intend for Satan to perish, as stated in Ezekiel 28, but that doesn't mean God will not bring about the perishing of souls; for it is up to the soul to choose. That is what our free will is all about.

II Peter 3:10; "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

"A thief in the night" is an figure of speech meaning that Christ will come at an unexpected time. This sounds like a scary time, but what does it say in in the original text, being translated to English? The "elements" are all the "rudiments"; that is the evil spirits, all evil men are part of those rudiments, as well as all forms of idolatry. They will all burn at their appointed time. These elements are not the elements that go to make up the physical properties of this earth. This is addressed only to those things that offend our Heavenly Father.

So we have witnessed in II Peter 3 that there are three earth ages, and three heaven ages that correspond with the earth age periods of time. We see also in Jeremiah 4 that there is another witness to the fact of these three earth ages.

Jeremiah 4:22; "For My people is foolish, they have not known Me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge."

How many people really know God's Word? There are very few that can quote you anything from the Bible, except those parts that can give them personal gain. The translators were kind to use the word "sottish", for the word means just plain "stupid", or "silly". The nature of mankind today is to "make a buck any way that you can". Their minds are evil constantly, as they were in the days of Noah. However, in the ways of goodness, and doing right, there is a void.

Jeremiah 4:23; "I beheld the earth, and, lo it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light."

Here we get back to the same word that we saw earlier in Genesis 1:2; The Hebrew word "Tohu" for "void". In other words, God is saying, "I destroyed the first heaven and earth age." There simply was no life form existing on this earth at the close of the first earth age in any form.

Jeremiah 4:24; "I beheld the mountains, and lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly."

This is why the magnetic north is 90 miles off true north? God shook the earth and everything moved from its foundations at the time the destruction "tohu" took place.

Jeremiah 4:25; "I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled."

Did you get that? No man, no animals, and not even the birds were left alive. The earth was covered with water, and life could not exist. There was no boat floating around on the surface, for the span of time could have been for thousands of years, or a much greater time.

Jeremiah 4:26; "I beheld, and lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by His fierce anger."

In this flood there wasn't a tree or a blade of grass left with life in it. However, what about these "cities" that once existed? Yes there were cities at that time, and God's anger and fury against Satan, and the third of God's children that followed Satan, caused God to destroy that entire earth age, and all that was part of it.

That is what God meant in Hebrews 11:7 when He said, "I shook her once and know I'll shake her again." The only thing that will be left standing then, is that which is unshakeable, and it will only be those who have repented, and have Jesus Christ in their heart. They are those souls that were sealed in their minds, and did not bow to the Antichrist, his system, or take his name, nor his number.

Jeremiah 4:27; "For thus hath the Lord said, "The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end."

God allowed the waters of the first earth age to recede, and from it came a condition whereby we can live in this second earth age. Each soul, or God's child, will pass through this flesh earth age once, and we have the choice to chose either light or darkness; Jesus Christ or Satan. When God created each soul and gave it free will, He cannot force that soul to love Him. You cannot buy love, or it will be a false love. God is looking for your tender love; from within your free soul. It is your choice.

So we have documented from the Bible that there was an earth age prior to this earth age we now live in. God created that first earth age in good standing to be inhabited, as it was written in Isaiah 45:18; then after this it became "without form and void" [in the Hebrew, "Tohu va bohu"].

Why? Because Satan brought sin into the world of that first earth age. and that sin was so great that one third of all God's children followed Satan, and that sin brought God's anger upon the whole world. It was then that Satan was sentenced to the death of his soul. This is why Satan is called the "son of perdition" in II Thessalonians 2:3, and John 17:12. Satan refused to repent, as God allowed him the time to get right with Him.

Verse three starts after the first earth age, after the overthrow by Satan [The Chabal], and after the total destruction of the first earth age and all life forms on it
redflameent
Noob
Noob
Genesis 1:3 "And God said, "let there be light:" and there was light."

Almost every verse involving this creation story of Genesis one starts with the words; "And God said.". However in the Hebrew text it says; "And the Magnificent Lord God Almighty". The original text gives God the full Spirit movement, and the most respect possible for our Almighty Father God.

This verse is still in the first day when the light came into being.

Genesis 1:4 "And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness."

Genesis 1:5 "And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."

It will be on into another day that the sun, and moon, and stars were created. What does it mean then when God said, "Let there be light"?

When the Holy Spirit of God, the "Ruach" in the Hebrew, moved upon the face of the earth; there is light, for He [the Holy Spirit] is light. Without the Holy Spirit there is total darkness, so the Holy Spirit of God, on the first day started His work.

Within the first chapter of Genesis God reveals His entire plan of God. Verses three through five are NOT dealing with the sun and moon, for they come later. But it is dealing with the presence of the Holy Spirit of God that is to be present throughout this earth age. That "Ruach" or Spirit is the first, and most important part of the creation, for without The Holy Spirit there is only darkness.

This is also the start of God's plan, which includes you and I, and all of God's children. The choice is choosing between the "Light", which is the Spirit of God", and darkness. Ezekiel 28:12-19 declares Satan, "the King of Tyrus", to be that darkness in the world. Then if your choice be darkness, verse 18 declares your destination after judgment: "I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth..."

All prophecies in the entire Bible that refer to God's elect, or the children of God; those that happen to be in God's will, are called "children of light". This also applies to prophecies that are given in days, or solar years. [see Daniel 12:11]

In turn, all prophecies dealing with Satan, his wickedness, and his children are given in months, or moons. Satan's children, then are called the "children of darkness", or "of the night". [see Revelation 13:4, 5] Satan is the darkness that is the negative part of God's plan. Satan was here from the beginning of this earth age, and God allowed it.

Christ was also here, for he is the "Tree of Life". We will read of this later in the second and third chapters of Genesis. When God refers to trees in symbolism, they are persons.

Genesis 1:6 "And God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."

The "firmament" is an "expansion, or space".

Genesis 1:7 "And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so."

Genesis 1:8 "And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

Are we talking about dimensions here? What does the word "heaven" mean here? In the Hebrew test it is the "high and lofty", or "the upper place". So on the second day the Spirit of God moved the waters, and divided the waters. He placed a space, or firmament in between these two bodies of water, and kept one of the bodies of water on the earth, with the other body of water above the space, or in the heavens. The waters below existed as the oceans today exist.

In the book," Waters Above", the author demonstrates how it is possible to have oceans of water in suspension above the earth, if the earth were in a perfect orbital spin. Though this condition does not exist today, it did at one time; as was proven by scientist in "the Wisconsin Theory". This study proved the polarity of the earth changed, by their observation of the crystallization of iron particles in ancient lava flow.

To show how objects can be set stationary in the heavens, in modern day technology that most nations of the earth use today, we have satellites set in space orbit for communication. This process is so common, even third world countries have their own satellites. These physical masses use the gravity pull of the earth, balanced with an equal centripetal force that would throw the satellite out into space; to suspend these objects into a stationary place [orbit] with respect to the earth.

The book, "Waters Above" gave the theory of how it was done, and when the Voyager II space craft passed by the planet "Uranus"; we saw it in reality. How the separation of two bodies of water by God [not clouds], placed one body of water on the earth, and the other floating, suspended above the earth, with a space [firmament] in-between.

Genesis 1:9 "And God said, "Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear:" and it was so."

In Noah's flood it took months for the waters to settle, however on this third day of creation God spoke it, and it happened. This is the first day that "dry land" appeared on earth in this earth age. In the eternal earth age there will be no seas or oceans as in this earth age.

Genesis 1:10 "And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called He Seas: and God saw that it was good."

There was nothing chaotic here, but everything was done in order. With the protection from the sun's rays by the "water above", and the dew to water the earth below; things were pretty good.

Genesis 1:11 "And God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth:" and it was so."

Genesis 1:12 "And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Genesis 1:13 "And the evening and the morning were the third day."

The heavens, and the water separation came about on the second day, and now it wasn't until the third day that "dry land appeared". There is simply no room for evolution in the creation of the heavens and earth, as we see and witness it in this earth age. Everything that exists, whether creating, making, acting, moving, and speaking are ascribed to the Living God. There is absolutely no area that can be rendered to chance, without a flat denial of Divine Revelation.

Man assumes he started from nothing, and progressed to where he is today through evolution, which is a process of changes that take place through chance. This principle takes place only in human affairs: developing from a hut to a modern building; from a canoe to an ocean liner; from the spade or stick developing into the tractor, and so on.

However, birds still build their nests today as they did 6000 years ago. The moment we pass the boundary line, and enter the "Divine sphere", no trace or vestige of evolution is seen. There is growth and development within each "kind", but no passing, change, or evolution out of one kind, and entering into another kind. The evolutionist demonstrates his evolution as a chain of processes and changes, all interacting within each other. However, in actuality, all he has is a bag of individual chain lengths which cannot be demonstrated today as ever taken place, even once. There simply is no connecting of one "kind" of creature specimen to another "kind" of creature.

In fact scientists have conducted many DNA tests to prove insects a common parentage between a number of kinds of insects. However, they proved that there was no way that these different kinds of insects could have ever come from common parentage. It is interesting how the scientific world hushed this fact up, as they are now trying to prove the reliability of this new scientific tool, called DNA.. The "Learning Channel" ran a documentary on this particular set of DNA testing in eerily 1995, and the results of those tests, and pointed out the conflict between the tests, and the evolution theory.

Each part, or form of the "theory on evolution" is only invented to explain a partial area of the phenomena of created things. The Word of God, we will see, claims to cover all the ground through Divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit of God. Man uses the term "higher critic", to give authority to those using human assumptions and reasoning; instead of using sound documentation of physical evidence, and manuscripts of the Word of God.

The chaos that came after the first age is being rejuvenated into a new order of things [life]. The grass, herbs, trees, and other vegetation kind is brought back to carry on as it did in the first age; from it's own seed. Everything after it's kind.
redflameent
Noob
Noob
Genesis 1:14 "And God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:" and it was so."

The moon and the sun are both given for signs, for planting and to control tides, seasons, and the weather. We dig for clams by the position of the moon, as well as the planting of potatoes. However, there is another separating taking place, and that is the separation of day from night, and light from darkness.

Here in the fourth day, and we now have a moon, sun, stars, and all the other heavenly bodies of the universe. It is in the fourth day that the earth has a constant orbit around the sun, which sets the season, and gives us a uniform standard, which we call time. Now we have a standard day, which is divided into years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds.

The other part of the universe which most of the world follows closely today, are the signs of the zodiac. These signs of the zodiac are comprised of twelve major star groupings, called constellations. These star groupings form a belt which circles the sky on a plane which follows the earth's orbit around the sun. These twelve signs of the zodiac are part of a universal language of Astronomical science. It is well known that from the earliest man, his ancient astronomical charts will allow modern astronomers to pinpoint to the year, the time of charting.

David wrote about this in Psalm 19:1-4; "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth His handiwork. [verse 1] Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. [verse 2] There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. [verse 3] There line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. [verse 4]

Genesis 1:14 "And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth:" and it was so."

As we look up in a dark clear night, God's handiwork comes alive. The billions of twinkling stars cover the entire sky as a blanket.

Genesis 1:15 "And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth:" and it was so."

Genesis 1:16 "And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: He made the stars also."

Genesis 1:17 "And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,"

Genesis 1:18 "And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good."

Genesis 1:19 "And the evening and the morning were the forth day."

Number "four" in biblical numerics stands for earth. Everything about the earth is divided into four; the four quarters, the four seasons, the four points of the compass, and on and on.

Genesis 1:20 "And God said, "Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven."

Lets take a closer look at the word "Live", for in the Hebrew text that word reads "Nephesh", which is "soul" in the English. The word "naphesh", though it means soul, is not always used as we think of soul within mankind, for there are twelve classifications of the word "naphesh".

The classification form used in this sixteenth verse is the first and lowest form applied to life, and is directed only to the very lowest animal forms. Though "nephesh" is used 754 times in the Hebrew Old Testament, it is used in the lower case form [to lower animals] only twenty two times. It is applied to the "soul of man" 472 times.

So we see that on this fifth day of the creation, the first life formed were in the seas, and oceans; Then came the birds of the air. God gave each of these creatures, from the tiniest single cell life form, to the whale, their "naphesh" [Life]. In each kind of life formed, God gave the ability to do all the functions within the limits of that kind, and no more.

Genesis 1:21 "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Evolution just doesn't fit into the order of creation. When God created every living thing to reproduce "after their kind", it eliminates the mutations through chance over a long period of time, and that is required in acceptance of their own evolution theories.

Genesis 1:22 "And God blessed them saying, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth."

Genesis 1:23 "And the evening and the morning were the fifth day."

Make a mental note of the fact that sea and ocean life are created, and then the winged fowl. However, man has not been created yet. The creation cycle form starts with, "And God said". When the cycle is completed, and that part is completed, we then read; "God blessed it".

Genesis 1:24 And God said, "Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind:" and it was so."

Here again is the word creature, or nephesh, for soul; as we saw in verse twenty. It is referring to the classification of lower animal life. These creature life forms include all insect life, wild animal forms such as the cat family, dog family, elephants, as well as all other wild beasts, of which many are extinct today.

Notice also that all animal forms of life reproduced "after his kind". In this orderly fashion, all animals followed as God had ordered each.

Genesis 1:25 "And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Kind after kind, and "each after his own kind"; each of these families of animals reproduced and spread throughout the earth, populating the entire earth. Each kind living in accordance to the climate, substance, and terrain God intended each of their animal forms to survive in.

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

God set out to make man exactly the way he is. Man was then created to look like the exact image of God, and his sons; the angels. If you ever wondered what an angel form looks like? Then look into a mirror, for we are created in their image.

Note that God created first the fish, then the fowl, and then the beasts. Following their creation and multiplying, God created the races of mankind. God then gave man the dominion over all the animal kingdom. He gave the animal cattle to hunt, and fish to catch for food, as well as taming them for domestic use. Man is the highest form of all life on this earth, though many movements today act as if they don't know it. When they place and value their soul little more then animal life.

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them."

So it was on this sixth day that both man and woman of all races were formed, and each after their kind. Yet all forms of mankind red, yellow, black [brown], or white are all created in the image of God.

Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, ad over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

The intent of God was to have each race multiply "after their kind". For God created all that is necessary for all mankind to exist. "Replenish" is translated properly, and the command is to replenish the earth. This earth had a population in the first earth age, and it was inhabited by God's children. Satan caused one third of all God's children to fall, and follow him, and the result of that fall angered God. That is when "the earth became [tohu-va bohu] a waste and desolation", as recorded in verse two.

God is now commanding the races to multiply and "repopulate" the earth "after their kind". It seems though today that the whole world is a bit color blind, or maybe they think God is out of touch with today's world. It is interesting though, following Noah's flood in Genesis 9:1; "And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, "be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth."

These are the only two places in the Bible where the word "replenish" is used, and both deal with the time following a destruction of the earth and mankind by a flood. To replenish anything, means that it had to exist prior, and in the same form. What is interesting though, is that evolutionist can find animal forms dating back thousands of years prior to any skeletal remains of mankind. In fact the earliest specimens of man was carbonated to within the limits of God's creation. It was the link that evolutionists claimed to be the link between monkey and man. However, by other testing, it turned out to be a chimp. Strange huh? Remember, "kind after kind'.

God made man, and all things for His pleasure. Have you given Him any pleasure lately. Have you stopped to thank Him for your blessings, or just to tell Him that you love Him. You know that you are made in His image, and He has feelings just as you or I do. When you fall short, just ask His forgiveness and He will forgive you, for He loves all of His children.

Genesis 1:29 "And God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

God is giving instruction here to man. He told this group of people to go and eat of the fruits of the trees, and plant life. This vegetation are there for man's consumption.

Genesis 1:30 "And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat:" and it was so."

Notice that the plant life that was given for "meat", was given to both man and beast. The idea and practice of eating flesh never was ordained by God as food until after Noah's flood. This is recorded in Genesis 9:2, 3.

Genesis 9:2, 3 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." [verse 2] Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things." [verse 3]

"Life" in this verse is translated "Naphesh" in the Hebrew text. It is classified and used in this form as applying only to "lower form animals". However in this case it is used to show life within, and not the presence of an "eternal soul", as in man.

Genesis 1:31 "And God saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

At the close of the sixth day the earth and all life form's, plant and animal alike, were in existence. The condition of the earth was inhabitable, and all the stars and planets were set in their places in the heavens. We know that the condition of the earth was such that God intended for mankind to have a very lengthy life span. The age of mankind that is recorded in the Bible prior to the flood of Noah's time, was upwards of eight to nine hundred years, and greater. We also must agree that it was good, for God repeated; "and it was very good" after days creation.

Going back in time, through the recorded generations, there are not that many, in comparison to the the time evolutionist would have us believe. When we compare Joseph's father in law [Jesus father's] lineage in Luke 3:23-38; we notice a continuous line from the creation of Adam to Jesus. It is interesting that there are seventy seven [77] generations from Adam to Jesus Christ. Seven in biblical numerics represents "spiritual completeness". You might say the double sevens [77] would be a double witness to "spiritual completeness"; the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The word "Adam" in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary is given under # 120; "Adam, aw-dawm'; from 119, ruddy, a human being, person." So the prime root in the Hebrew dictionary, # 119; "Adam, aw-dam' to show blood in the face, flesh, turn rosy, be made ruddy [red]." This race of Adam then is a white race which will show ruddy [red], and turn red to show the blood.

On the sixth day, "male and female created He them". God created all the races, however, in the creation of "Adam" we will see in the next chapter that God stated purpose for Adam, and His intent for the Adamic race are that they are "to till the ground." That means that they are to be farmers.

There has developed a foolish idea that the African American race came from a sin of Ham, "when he looked upon his fathers nakedness". The meaning of the verse in Genesis 9:22-23 is explained in Leviticus 18:8. "The nakedness of thy father is to lay with thy father's wife [your mother". In Ham's case, we saw that the product of that sin relationship between Ham, and his mother, was the birth of "Canaan", Ham's son. That is why Noah cursed Canaan, and set a curse upon Canaan's children.

Both Noah's wife and Ham [Noah's son] were white, and of the Adamic race, for we are told such in Genesis 6:9. The child Canaan was also of the same race, and simple common sense will tell you so. This curse on Canaan was not placed by God, but by Noah. He was angry with his son, but this curse certainly would not be the creation of a black race, or any race. All children of incest are still of the same kind as it's parents.

I feel personally that all races go back much farther then the Adamic race, maybe even a thousand years or greater, however it is speculation, for there is no written documentation, except those buried in the stones and bones of prior generations. The Adamic race record is important though, for through it came the Savior of all mankind and all races, our Lord Jesus Christ.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
redflameent wrote:
Both Noah's wife and Ham [Noah's son] were white,
I lol'd
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
redflameent
Noob
Noob
Genesis 2:1 "Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them."

This chapter begins after the completion of the heavens and the earth, when it is fit for habitation. The "hosts" are the masses of people of every race, created on the sixth day, and their offspring, as each race multiplied "after their kind". "Hosts" in the Hebrew text, is given as "tsaba", which shows a binding unity within each group or race, such as organizing for war. In the Strong's Hebrew dictionary it is # 6635, it comes from the root meaning "to assemble to perform". Each of these souls or people, having been created, now stood ready to pass through this earth age. Each soul having the free will to choose light, or darkness.

Genesis 2:2 "And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made."

When God rested on the seventh day, all forms of plant and animal life was in existence, and man was the last in the creative process of God. In ancient writings from the second century A.D., translated from [Sanhedrin viii, 7]; "Why was man created last? That the heretics might not say there was a companion with Him in the work, i.e., that man should not have claim to share with Him."

The work was finished on the sixth day, and all activity of God's creative efforts stopped on the seventh day. God rested from all the work involving the universe.

Genesis 2:3 "And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made."

All the rejuvenation that took place was finished. Though the so-called "higher critics" say there is a change in authorship from the "P" to the "J" manuscripts, because we are using our commentary from Ezra and Nehemiah's "Massoretic text" manuscripts of Dr C. D. Ginsburg, there should be no conflict in the continuation of thought between the first and second chapters of Genesis. Both chapters come from the same source, and not separate authorships written years apart.

Genesis 2:4 "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,"

Genesis 2:5 "And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

It is clearly understood that the fish, the fowl, all the wild animals of every kind are created, and living on earth. All races of mankind have also been created, and multiplying also, except the Adamic [white] race. With all this life, God is stating that there still is "no man to till the ground"; to be a farmer.

Genesis 2:6 "But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground."

This "mist" is the morning dew that watered the earth.

Genesis 2:7 "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

The word "formed" is used [molded as clay] to describe the making of Adam. When man was formed he became a living creature. In the Hebrew it is "eth-ha-adham", which refers to the particular person "Adam", (not a generic form for man). The "Ha-Adham" [Adam] is the man that Christ will come forth through. Matthew 1:1-17, and Luke 3:23-38 both give us our documentation that this is true and did come to pass. Paul states in I Corinthians 15:21-23 that sin came into the world by the first Adam, but by the second Adam [Christ} all shall be made alive. Christ is the first fruits [to come out of the grave to everlasting life], and then "they that are Christ's at His coming". There was death by the first Adam, and salvation by Christ Himself.

Genesis 2:8 "(And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed."

In this "Eden" which God had formed, He put "eth-ha adham" [not any man, but "the Adam"]. This is the man "Adam" formed from clay in Genesis 2:7, and not the "male and female" of the races of the sixth day creation of Genesis 1:27-28. Eden is a special place that God made, following the seventh day of rest, for a special man called Adam.

God first created the wilderness, then the creatures, followed by male and female of all races; and then He rested. This Adam is of the eighth day creation, when God formed Adam, and we will see that when Cain went to the wilderness, he married into the sixth day creation's offspring.

Genesis 2:9 "And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil."

This "Garden of Eden" is a special place other then the fields and plant life of the six days of creation. It may have been a special planting, and when sin entered into the garden of Eden, the plant life as well as Adam were lost.

There are two trees mentioned here in the midst of the garden. They were the "Tree of Life", which is Christ, and the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil", which is Satan. The "Tree of Life" was taken away from man when he was cast from the garden, and that "Tree of Life" is Christ in His saving role. In Revelation 22:2-4 we see when He shall be given back to man, in that eternal city.

The 'tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is addressed in Ezekiel 31, this is where it identifies this tree in Eden as Satan. Are we talking about trees or men? The trees are symbols used for men.

Genesis 2:10 "And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads."

Genesis 2:11 "The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;"

"Pison" is a river west of the Euphrates, called "Pallukat", in the region of Nabonidos, or the Pallakopas Canal". The river Pallukat [or Pison] encircled the northern borders of the great Sandy desert, which stretched westward to the Mountain chain of Midian and the Siani.

"Havilah" then is the region of the sand, as recorded in Genesis 25:18. "Shur" would be the border on the east end of "Havilah".

Genesis 2:12 "And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone."

Genesis 2:13 "And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia."

"Gihon" is a river east of the Tigris. The supplier to the river is the modern "Kerkhah", and in ancient times, "Khoases"; rising in the Mountains of Kassi. "Kas" has long been confused in the Hebrew with "Cush". It is not in the land of Cush, or Ethiopia of Aftica, but the acadian "Kas".

Genesis 2:14 "And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goes toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates."

The "Hiddekel" is the accadian name for the "Tigrus" river, which was called "Idiqla", and means "encircling". The Assyria of this verse is not the country of Assyria that overthrew the old "House of Israel, but comes from the Hebrew name "Hashshur" [Asshur], a primative city destroyed centuries prior to Abraham's time."

The river "Euphrates" gets its name from the Greeks, during the reign of Alexander the Great, in the fourth century before Christ. It's original name was "Ufratu", from the old Persians. This is why most people fix the original garden of Eden in Iraq.