1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 22076
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Receiver 2 by Wolfire Games, innovative game studio from USA has won the weekly voting on Game Development World Championship Fan Favourite category for the Lock & Load Games Week. Receiver 2 is available on Steam.
"Receiver 2 simulates every internal part of each firearm based on manufacturer schematics and gunsmithing resources. Learn exactly how each sidearm works, including how to load and unload them, clear malfunctions, and operate their safety features." Wolfire Games describes Receiver 2.
Wolfire Games moves on to the next round of voting in the Fan Favourite category of the GDWC - Game Development World Championship and will meet other Weekly Vote winners in a battle for the crown at the end of the GDWC 2020 season.
2nd place was taken by Leap of Champions by Leaf games & software from Italy: "Leap of Champions is a 3D Competitive and cooperative first person shooter. An eternal war is fought into the universe. Two factions at war: one fighting to leave unaltered the flow of time, the other one decided to manipulate it for the greater good. "
3rd place went to Post Void by Y/CJ/Y from Sweden: "Post Void is a surreal headache, in a blinding haze of violence, where the goal of reaching the end is repeated again and again to impress yourself and your friends and to find the outside world a quietly bland but relaxing place."
The GDWC team sends congratulations to the winning team and big thanks to all Nominees and voters. The weekly votes take place each week, from Monday to Saturday and there are always six new exciting games to check out and vote for. This week's vote is already live on the event website at thegdwc.com.
This week's voting theme is Horror and the nominees are:
- Alice | 愛莉澄 by 838s Maniacs, Japan
- Dark Fracture by Twisted II Studio, Israel
- Hollow Head: Director's Cut by Rubeki, Canada
- Ikai by Endflame, Spain
- Private Kitchen by Andrea Pignataro Productions, Italy
- Wild Russia by Andreev, Russia
Game Development World Championship Website:
Receiver 2 Win Announcement:
Receiver 2 GDWC page:
https://thegdwc.com/pages/game.php?game ... 17148124ee
GDWC Horror Week Vote Trailer:
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest