1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 22494
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Tactical Adventures, a French development studio of passionate RPG game developers and tabletop players, announced earlier this week its tactical RPG Solasta: Crown of the Magister is available now on Steam Early Access. In celebration of its Early Access launch, Solasta: Crown of the Magister is available for $29.74 (a 15% discount) and featured in Steam’s Digital Tabletop Fest happening now through Monday, October 26.
Wizards of the Coast has granted Tactical Adventures a license to use the Dungeons & Dragons SRD 5.1 content and rules in Solasta: Crown of the Magister.
Solasta is a team-based adventure game where each character plays a critical role in the campaign and can be a hero. The dynamic and mysterious world features elements of verticality, allowing players to use their surroundings as an element of strategy. Players can position ranged characters on high vantage points or send their thief down into shafts and caverns to scope out what lies ahead. In Solasta, light is a tool to explore the depths and hallows of dungeons or can be used as a weapon against the creatures of the dark, but if players aren’t careful, it will give away the party’s position to nasty creatures bent on their demise.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister currently has over a 90% positive review rating on Steam, check out Steam’s Digital Tabletop Fest this weekend.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests