Dad Quest Receives a Timely Update This Father’s Day Weekend and Looks to the Future
Banbury, Oxfordshire – 16th June 2017
Today, just in time for Father’s Day, Dad Quest will receive its first major content update! As promised, a new
playable character, Fem Dad, takes centre stage in this update. She’s lean, mean, and one hell of a Dad! The
entirety of Dad Quest will now be available to play as Fem Dad!
As well as this main new feature, developers Sundae Month have been hard at work to polish the already existing
Dad Quest content. Various upgrades will debut, including the following:
- New models for enemy pigeons.
- New art asset for the Gravel, which acts as currency in Dad Quest.
- Updated tutorial to reflect some new content.
- New levelling system for the Child. Throwing your Child through buildings now levels them up.
- Updated Desert Dungeon, visually, with more decorations.
- Healing system tweaked.
- Level progression has been updated to be a little more forgiving, but still difficult.
- Exp has been removed. Everything is now purchased with Gravel.
- Enemies now deal damage on contact.
- Toys are now more of a focus for Children.
Today, we’ve also released a brand new trailer, which serves as your first ever look at Chapter 2. This
upcoming update will be by far the biggest yet, adding over an hour of content and progressing Dad Quest’s
Why not celebrate Father’s Day with one of the only Dad-themed games out there? Dad Quest sits at a 95%
positive review rating, so there’s no better reason to play.