Ask skeer

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
skeer
It's called Sower. First to collect all of the fruit of the spirit wins. It's kinda like Settler of Catan. I also plan on trying to make 1 game a day, as I said in another part of the forums. :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
That sounds fun. ^_^ I'm a big fan of Settlers of Catan. Is it physical or digital?
skeer
Chozon1 wrote:That sounds fun. ^_^ I'm a big fan of Settlers of Catan. Is it physical or digital?
Digital and if I understand right, free. So far the plan is singleplayer against 2 AIs.

My laptop is acting up again, now the left mouse button isn't working lol. Gonna look at it this weekend. May need to replace it soon. The battery doesn't work, the hinges are broken, it occasionally overheats and crashes. I had to replace Vista with Linux, but it still seems to be a heavy burden on it. May end up installing XP, if that doesn't work, I'll just have to get a new PC. Depends on if the PC my dad got for free works or not.

The laptop is at least 9 years old, I said I would throw it out 2 years ago lol
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Sounds like a computer I would have. XD

Nap times?
skeer
I take naps on rare occasions, but that might be once a month or something. I do wake up at 1am or 3am, stay up a bit, then go back to sleep. Does that count as reverse naps?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'd call it interrupted sleep, but I wouldn't get into an argument over it.

Best pizza topping?
skeer
Chozon1 wrote:I'd call it interrupted sleep, but I wouldn't get into an argument over it.

Best pizza topping?
Pepperoni, with the second best being mushrooms. I also reallylike Joio's pizza, it has a thin sweet crust, so no leftover crust because everyone likes it. I eat the crust regardless though.

On the topic of mushrooms, my step dad occasionally goes through the woods looking for them. Morels, chicken of the woods, and oyster mushrooms are the only names I remember, but I can't identify them sadly.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cool. ^_^ I've always wanted to learn to identify mushrooms. Never found a local guide though, and I'm not willing to trust my life to Google. XD

Thanksgiving?
skeer
I love Thanksgiving. Lots of food and lots to be thankful for :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Best flavor of pie?