Not exactly Bible study related

Bring your Bible and spiritual appetite
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Camui
Noob
Noob
I've had this song stuck in my head for a while. I wanted to share it with people. It's called, "If Jesus Said It" :)

"If Jesus said it I believe it, His Word cannot lie,
If it's written in the Bible, I'll believe it till I die,
Though the mountains be removed,
And cast into the sea,
God's Word lives forever, throughout eternity!"

I couldn't find a good video of it, unfortunately :(
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
nice lyrics, not familiar with the song though
Coals_of_fire
Noob
Noob
mountain part reminded me of a verse so I looked it up
look at verse 2

Psalms 46:1-11 To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. 4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. 5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. 6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. 7 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. 8 Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. 9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.