Favorite sports

Third and long. Get that fade-away jumper!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Nick Neils
Noob
Noob
At any day if you ask me....Soccer is my favorite game. Now my son is also a die-heart fan of Soccer. There are a lot of health benefits for Soccer. It increases the aerobic capacity, improves cardiovascular health, lowers body fat and improves muscle tone, increases muscle and bone strength.

When we consider the case of children, participating in sports teaches the children the importance of teamwork. Part of playing sport is learning how to be a gracious winner or loser. It helps children in learning discipline. Children can learn leadership skills as they excel in sports. Allow your children to play sports.

I have already enrolled my son for the adult indoor soccer league, Markham. They have got adult drop-in/pick-up soccer program. It comes in the fall & winter session. I'm sure it could refine his soccer skills.
lego_world
Noob
Noob
So many sports to choose from, I like basketball baseball and soccer!
JCServant
Noob
Noob
I like to play basketball. I like tennis and bowling (if you consider it a sport). The last time I went roller skating I fell and busted my chin wide open and ended up with 7 stitches :cry: so I am scared to go now.
Nelson
Noob
Noob
I've been fond of football since childhood. We often went to football matches with my father. Good were times) Now continue to keep from playing games. I often use one useful resource where there are extensive statistics and game results around the world. https://777score.com