The mysterious man on a mysterious island of mystery

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Fly away to a nice beach in South Carolina. Where he met a rogue CIA Agent on accident, this agent, agent Barkley, decided to help Garret get away from America. So, agent Barkley had it arranged that they would be smuggled out of the country on a cargo ship to Greece...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
By hiding in an empty crate and getting put onto the ship. But they didn't know that the ship was going to put its cargo into a tuna cannery. Once they were put onto the conveyor belt, they knew they needed to do something to escape or they would die. They looked around to see if there was a way to get out. Suddenly, Garret found...

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
A loose board on the box, Garret pried open the board and then they were able to make a big enough hole to escape. Once out, they fled to..
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
hawaii, because they heard it was gorgeous at that time of year. But once they got there, they found all the islands had been crushed by some giant dinosaur-like creature. They went back to America and found that it as being invaded by a race of Godzillas. Garret and Agent Barkley, shock by the event, decided they needed to do something. They eventually cam up with a plan to...

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Make a portal to another dimension to keep away from the godzillas but in the other dimension everything was opposite so they...
I literally do nothing
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Found a mysterious man on a mysterious island of mystery, who just ate a fresh peanut for lunch.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
The mysterious man said his name was Frank,
At the mention of the name, Garret was shocked... they had gone back in time, in another dimension!
This is my signature
DallenMalna
on a valcanic...underwater base....IN SPACE!
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
And the space volcano was about to erupt. They decided to help save Frank by busting out of the base using Garret's brother-rocket boots. Once Frank had been saved, Garret realized that by saving Frank, he had kept the rocket boots from being created, since Frank never died and got turned into leather. So the boots disappeared off his feet.

Garret was sad.

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
But it was okay because at that moment Frank died of a sudden stroke! (He was an old frank) Thus, Garret was able to get his boots back!
This is my signature
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Another dimensional warp appeared and then GLaDOS with an eerie voice said,
"Now you're thinking with dimensions... and time." (With the i in time slightly stretched out.)
The dimensional warp then vanished, but something was left behind...
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
It was a baby Brachiosaurus! They name it Phillip and took with them on their adventures...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
to NyanPlanet, where they learned how to ride Nyan Cats and ate dumplings and Japanese sweets. All of a sudden, the evil Tac Nayn and his army of waffle kitties invaded the planet. Garret mounted his faithful Nyan cat Gomez and...

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
rode to Tac Nayn's mountain base, where he broke through the big, thick, metal doors in his outrage...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
but the corridor was flooded with Pig Men that were working as soldiers for the Tac Nayn army. Garret pressed a button on the side of his left boot. This activated some sort of mechanism that coated him in power armor. Garret used his newfound robot powers to...