Ask Micah211

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Yes. I want to go full tilt and get either hickory, or a fruit wood to smoke it with. The idea of apple-wood smoked pork tenderloin? It makes my face hurt.

Bad squash?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Mmmmmm, add some bbq and you're set.

I've never eaten squash so I'm not sure what to say... Ew?
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
How have you not eaten a squash? There are like fifty seven varieties that I thought were eaten across the united states. My whole world has been...shifted.

When people take random stuff waaaaaay too seriously, and it's impossible to not poke them in the spleen because of it? :P
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Like squash? XD

My brother is highly addicted to video games, like it's actually sad. The highlight of his day is always going to be something about a game.
We went to the zoo yesterday and he was more excited about a skin in a game he got instead of the zoo.
You better believe I make fun of him for taking them way too seriously but maybe we should get him some help.

But with squash and the 57 varieties... Well, I feel like I know what they taste like, and I don't want it.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hey, you can't take squash too seriously. It's a staple food down here. It depends on which variety you eat, but some are sort of like sweet potatoes, and others are like dryer cucumbers. Zucchini is a squash.

Getting teeth pulled?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I've never had zucchini... So I've still never had a squash XD

I've had over half my teeth pulled, including 4 "adult" teeth. In total I've had 12 teeth pulled out.

I'm at the point where I should just get those fancy teeth that retired hockey players get... The ones were they shave their teeth almost all away and then build on top.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
But...but...it's such a common, staple food here. My mind is blown away along with the horizons of my understanding. O_o

I hate my teeth. There is no part of the human body which can cause more pain than a tooth. I just had one pulled, and...So far, the aftermath of the pulling hasn't hurt worse than the tooth being in my mouth. O_o

The GOG summer sale?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Teeth suck... That is until you don't have them for a month XD

I don't think I'd like any of the games on the sale. Maybe Crisis and X-wing Alliance.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I don't know amigo...I have never been in that situation, so I cannot say for certain...but I had a tooth hurting me so bad last week that I was literally just sitting in my chair crying, waiting for it to end. I have dropped burning orange steel onto my arm before and just sorta "meh'd". Tooth pain...it scares me. O_o

Lot's of classic and new RPG's on sale, but I don't know if I could recommend any of them. The ones GOG has are kinda an acquired taste. XD

E3 wishes, thoughts, and expectations?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
So I was on vacation and missed this. I did however see E3 and thought it was pretty bad. Last year had a lot more to offer in my opinion.

I liked Destiny 2, The Crew 2, and Sea of Thieves
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hate to disagree amigo, but Nintendo's was amazing. Amidst a load of other things, two metroid games. <3 And one of them is a continuation of the Prime series, and the other is a 2D title, which is something Metroid fans have been waiting for...wow. Over a decade, I think.

The Destiny 2 beta being a few weeks away?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I haven't pre-ordered it yet... I'm going to wait a few weeks before the PC beta goes live. I think my brother is going to pre-order for PS4 though.
2 platforms for double the fun... or salt.

Considering I've never played a Metroid game, I can't say I'm too excited. The Rabbids thing with mario was a real shut down though
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Heh. I love the whiny, complainy Destiny community. XD It hasn't even been released and there are already so many people complaining about how terrible it is and how it has failed, and WHY ISN'T THIS JUST COD?!

...But I am super hyped still. I got a year's worth of PS plus for my birthday, so I can't wait for the beta. <3

Also, I thought Mario + Rabbids looked hilarious. Strategy RPG's are hit or miss for me, but I want it just for the humor. Don't have a Switch though.

Vinyl records?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I hate Rabbids. Rayman vs Rabbids was my first ds game ever and it almost ruined gaming for me as a whole.

I like vinyl things. It's a perfect addition to a retro themed room or house, which I say are the best themes.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The Wii version was supposed to be fun. And they remind me of minions...but DS ports of Wii games as your first game is like garlic ice cream being the first ice cream you taste. O_o I can understand your situation. XD

Supposedly, it's also the only way to achieve a true recording of what the music sounded like when it was actually recorded. There's too high a loss rate when converting it into a digital signal. Which interests me.

Pickled fish?