Post some Scriptures from the Bible Here!!!!

Bring your Bible and spiritual appetite
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
moonpie5089
Noob
Noob
6: Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. :D
moonpie5089
Noob
Noob
7: philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
moonpie5089
Noob
Noob
8: Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding :D
moonpie5089
Noob
Noob
9: 41:10So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
moonpie5089
Noob
Noob
10: 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Came across this when reading a devotional this morning:

Romans 5:3-5

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
DaBossOfTheWorld
Noob
Noob
1 Peter 2:24
“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
This week's memory verse is Hebrews 12:2

Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
Chachi
Noob
Noob
This one is good for parents and their kids as well.

Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord. Ephesians 6:4 NLT
Im4Jesus
Noob
Noob
I still don't know if i am doing this quite right- hopefully i am!
I read Psalms 27- 33 last night, and I really liked it. Every time I read a Bible passage, I try to apply it to my life and make myself a better Christian. I've been reading through the whole Bible [its taken A LOT MORE THAN A YEAR!]
Bye! -Jan
FamilyFriendlyGaming
James 5:4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty.
lukee123321
Noob
Noob
For all have sinner and fallen short of the glory of God.
Llamaking28
Noob
Noob
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Romans 12:1-2
TheMightyMcGrew
Noob
Noob
Job 7:17 What is man, that thou shouldest magnify him? and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him?
Psalms 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
I think these very things and am humbled beyond description every time, Oh God of all creation, What am I that you would pay such close attention to every detail of the life of this spirit filled dust bag? That you would crown me with glory though I am made a little lower than angels.