Are you human?: Yes!
Hey guys LETS BE CONDESCENDING.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
DeadManReedeemed wrote:My problem is that your cat is glaring at me for reasons I can't understand.
none of us understand your point :P
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
jester747 wrote:Hey guys LETS BE CONDESCENDING.
Jester I love you. <3
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
ChickenSoup wrote:
DeadManReedeemed wrote:My problem is that your cat is glaring at me for reasons I can't understand.
none of us understand your point :P
ChickenSoup wrote:
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Sorry about that. But that is what I have heard them say.

Now do you understand?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
No, I mean, what is wrong with the word fricking
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Some parents have a problem with that word. And their kids are watching a show on Cartoon Network where they actually use that word.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
ah yes, but we are talking about high school and college age guys watching cartoons intended for children :P

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with kids watching this show, but I might think twice about the Regular Show, especially if they were younger. Totes man. Totes.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Language, man. Language.

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Language, man. Language.
...no. It isn't.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Yes, it is. And there are some parents who would back me on this. Very few parents, maybe, but still some who would agree. Just ask my mom.

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
I get the feeling that you and the other moms are probabably in a small enough percentage of the population that it doesn't matter
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Just ask my mom.
Best argument ever.

Moving on, I have to agree; I wouldn't want my children to hear that. But then again, it's geared toward teens so...
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
wait, are we talking about "Fricking" or the "oh my glob" stuff? or both? I can't even remember
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
fricking.

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
oh, yeah. That's up there with counting Gosh as a swear word and is one of the sissy swears of all sissy swears