A dark night in a dark city in a dark place in a dark time

rexecidous
Are you human?: Yes!
Griff stood there looking over the city with no name. Deciding what to do next, When out of nowhere a shadowy figure pushes him off the edge! "AHHHHHHHHHHH" exclaimed griff as he fell to his doom
rexecidous
He pushed the button to call his hover board but he had no idea if it would make it in time!
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
He could see the hoverboard approach in the distance, but before it arrived, a pair of hands pushed him off the ledge to his doom.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
A thought popped into the back of his mind, and the thought was the following:
"did I go to Wendy's twice yesterday? lul I'm so silly"
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
rexecidous
Another thought told his other thought to think of how he was going to look like on the paVEMENT
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
He started to get flashbacks of friends.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
rexecidous
Of friends he never met
rexecidous
The hoverboard rushed under his feet. He zoomed off
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
at that moment, he experienced an unfortunate cardiac arrest
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
Meanwhile, Paula Deen continued bathing in the very butter that had clogged Griff's arteries, causing his cardiac arrest.

Owen, a simple bystander and witness of Griff's unfortunate cardiac arrest, was watching Paula Deen on his iPhone when the terrible accident occurred. As Griff squirmed upon the paVEMENT and gasped things that sounded vaguely like "urple" and "ngrix," Owen discovered that butter can indeed be buttered. Due to being INCEPTION'D he suddenly turned into Leonardo DiCaprio and failed to earn an Oscar for his wonderful character transformation.

Owen, now suffering an identity crisis, went running through the streets in the nude as fans chased after him. He managed to lose them in Big Brob's Bobbleheads. Unfortunately, Steve Buscemi was there, for Steve Buscemi is a devoted bobblehead enthusiast and was purveying the store for a rare Drewsov bobblehead, long desired and forever lost. As Owen/Leonardo DiCaprio and Steve Buscemi locked eyes, Steve Buscemi realized something

Griff had gone to Wendy's twice yesterday.
rexecidous
:D
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
CountKrazy wrote:Meanwhile, Paula Deen continued bathing in the very butter that had clogged Griff's arteries, causing his cardiac arrest.

Owen, a simple bystander and witness of Griff's unfortunate cardiac arrest, was watching Paula Deen on his iPhone when the terrible accident occurred. As Griff squirmed upon the paVEMENT and gasped things that sounded vaguely like "urple" and "ngrix," Owen discovered that butter can indeed be buttered. Due to being INCEPTION'D he suddenly turned into Leonardo DiCaprio and failed to earn an Oscar for his wonderful character transformation.

Owen, now suffering an identity crisis, went running through the streets in the nude as fans chased after him. He managed to lose them in Big Brob's Bobbleheads. Unfortunately, Steve Buscemi was there, for Steve Buscemi is a devoted bobblehead enthusiast and was purveying the store for a rare Drewsov bobblehead, long desired and forever lost. As Owen/Leonardo DiCaprio and Steve Buscemi locked eyes, Steve Buscemi realized something

rexecidous
CountKrazy wrote:Meanwhile, Paula Deen continued bathing in the very butter that had clogged Griff's arteries, causing his cardiac arrest.

Griff suddenly realized he had the power of cheese bending he transformed into the mighty cheese man and lunged swiss and cheddar at all of his foes! who just happened to be lactose intolerant! :D
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Then it started to rain mice,
That's what it seemed like anyway.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
There's only so much money making recipes for food. Food is, after all, one of the most abundant things in America. So, high above the clouds in her floating death fortress, Paula Dean released the plague of mice that would consume the city's food supply. Soon, she would have the power since these mice have been bred hate butter, and butter was all she knew.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.