Rival Schools and Project Justice!!!!!!!

For beating people up in games like Street Fighter and Tekken.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
If you don't know Rival Schools and Project Justice, you know nothing about Fighting games. Period.

Want a taste of Project Justice? Here it is. Your free sample. (Apparently, double posting is lame. So if you want me to show you Rival Schools, you either ask me or look it up yourself.)

“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
jester747
Forum Moderator
DeadManReedeemed wrote:If you don't know Rival Schools and Project Justice, you know nothing about Fighting games. Period.
Dude.

I just.

Dude.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
jester747 wrote:
DeadManReedeemed wrote:If you don't know Rival Schools and Project Justice, you know nothing about Fighting games. Period.
Dude.

I just.

Dude.
What? :?:
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
jester747
Forum Moderator
I just...

I feel like that's really condescending. Especially considering (while I no longer play video games,) I put hundreds of hours into fighting games back in the day.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
jester747 wrote:I just...

I feel like that's really condescending. Especially considering (while I no longer play video games,) I put hundreds of hours into fighting games back in the day.
I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying very few people know about this game. Some people even think Kyosuske is an exclusive to Capcom vs SNK 2. But he's not. He's from Rival Schools and Project Justice. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, man. :(

― Criss Jami
jester747
Forum Moderator
DeadManReedeemed wrote:
jester747 wrote:I just...

I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying very few people know about this game. Some people even think Kyosuske is an exclusive to Capcom vs SNK 2. But he's not. He's from Rival Schools and Project Justice. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, man. :(
XD it's okay, I'm just a little confused as to why you'd throw the blanket of "If you don't know about this, you know nothing of fighting games," when you said it yourself; it's obscure.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
This game is just so fresh!!!!!

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but it seems like you habitually overstate yourself.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I don't think so. I just think this is an epic fighting game that Capcom made for the Dreamcast. WHY DON'T THEY REMAKE IT?!?!?

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
But if you don't know about it, you don't know anything about fighting games?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
It's just my excitement. Sorry. :lol:

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Haha, it's okay to get excited about games; this is definitely the place for it.
Sometimes it's just hard for us to understand what you're saying, since all we get to read is the text, and phrases of excitement can often be confused with anger.

And anger leads to hate. And hate... to suffering.
Yes, there is much fear in you, I sense.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
ArchAngel wrote:Haha, it's okay to get excited about games; this is definitely the place for it.
Sometimes it's just hard for us to understand what you're saying, since all we get to read is the text, and phrases of excitement can often be confused with anger.

And anger leads to hate. And hate... to suffering.
Yes, there is much fear in you, I sense.

Really? :?

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Not ready are you. hrmph.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
ArchAngel wrote:Not ready are you. hrmph.
Ready for what?

― Criss Jami