Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome! Glad you enjoy our reviews!
ConnorSaysHi
Noob
Noob
Greetings! I am Connor, I am 17 and really bored. I am homeschooled, American, and politically conservative. My favorite topics include basic computer mechanics, theology, video games, YouTube, politics, and some music.
Myself0910
Noob
Noob
I'd rather not give too much information about myself, but I will say I am willing to dive into a Christian gaming community to both embrace my everyday hobbies with my religion
Tench_IT
Noob
Noob
I am a fan of tech, I like CHM Tech and Danooct1. I plan making similar content on my Youtube channel.
Also, I am immensely interested in ornithology.
ThoseFromHeaven
Noob
Noob
Hello!

MY daughter and I have been looking for a safe place to game for awhile and my friend recommended this server! We recently bought two minecraft accounts and did not have a good time on our first public server. We had no idea how many servers were out there and then this one came along and we couldn't of been happier to find!

A little about us, Im Ben! Play bass in my church and I like to think Im a cool dad! Most of my day is taken up by my job, wife and daughter haha. In my spare time I am playing bass, reading or working on my warhammer figures!

My daughter, Angela (who we usually call Eva) is my princess who came into the world nearly a decade ago! She loves apple pie and riding her bike round the woods!

God bless!
Ben
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome Ben and Eva!
SquishySphere
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone!
I've been lurking this forum for a while now and I felt like finally joining it, it looked like a very friendly place after all (plus it's been years I haven't been in an Online forum, so why not join one again? :) ).
Regarding me, I like drawing, listening to music and watching Anime on Netflix; sometimes I play videogames on Steam but I don't game nearly as much as I did a couple of years ago.
I'll hope I'll enjoy my time here. :3
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in just fine we have many here with the same hobbies :)
Thrombosis
Noob
Noob
Hello from the UK. I stumbled onto this place a few months back and have been interested to read gaming reviews from a Christian perspective - not seen that before :mrgreen: My name's Richard, I'm 43 and I live near London, England. I've been a "luke-warm" i.e. pretty bad Christian all my life, but a few years ago I started going to church again and this year I re-dedicated my life to Christ on an Alpha course. For gaming I tend to like RPGs like Skyrim, The Witcher, Pillars of Eternity, I'm currently playing Everquest simulator Project 1999.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome, glad you found us!
WayfaringGamer
Noob
Noob
Howdy! I found this website a few weeks ago when I was looking for video game reviews from a Christian perspective, and then poked around the forums as a guest for a bit before signing up.

Anywho, I've had an interest in video games ever since I met a kid with a GBA that had Super Mario Advance. After that I eventually got a GBA and played mostly Mario games until I picked up interest in other franchises thanks to Nintendo Power. I'm a fan of most Nintendo franchises, as well as Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, and others.

My interests besides video games include art and animation. I'm currently trying to be more "serious" about it, AKA spending more time drawing/animating and pushing myself to improve and learn more things. Focus and motivation are my biggest hurdles atm.

Faith-wise, I'm a Christian belonging to no particular denomination.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us!
djchuang
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone, happy to find this discussion forum. I've been blogging for almost 20 years, so there's a lot you can read up about me at djchuang.com - here's the short version.

I'm an internet engineer for .BIBLE domain names operated by American Bible Society. That's been about 6 years now. I also work with VLB (which stands for Visually Linked Bible vlb.org) that's a nonprofit startup that's exploring and developing innovations in Bible engagement, in particular, in VR and AR.

On a personal note, I've been married 24 years to my dear wife and have a young adult son, who works as a data analyst. We live in the OC.

Hope to have some good chats with you here and elsewhere on social media. I use Twitter the most, followed by Facebook and Instagram.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome, glad you found us!
LegendforLife47
Noob
Noob
Howdy guys! I just found this forum today and it seems pretty cool. Does anybody here like Rocket League? That's been my number 1 game for a while now. Looking forward to getting to know the people on the forum!