Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
setfree
Noob
Noob
Hi, my name is Michael. I do enjoy playing Minecraft, but I haven't played for quite some time. I am praying that God will lead me to the right people to play with and make new friends. God bless!
MattNickPooz
Hello everyone!

My name is Chris. My UserID is a conglomeration of the names of my two sons (Matthew and Nicholas) and the nickname they came up with for me (Pooz). I don't remember exactly how that nickname started. The term "pooz" is used generally for the stomach or belly. So everyone has "a pooz". It's also used more specifically to refer to dads. So I am "Matthew's and Nicholas' Pooz". Back a few years ago when we bought our first Minecraft account, we bought one account to share among the three of us. So we named it with all our names. Subsequently, Matthew decided to purchase a Minecraft account for himself, matthew_com. And so MattNickPooz is now shared between only Nicholas and me. Confusing? Hopefully not too confusing. Sorry. If you see MattNickPooz on during the day, it's probably Nicholas - and then at night after Matthew and Nicholas are bed, it's me, Pooz :)

We've just recently started exploring playing Minecraft on servers. I look forward to exploring the Prism server and learning more about the community here.

I saw Jonathan mention in the previous post that he is a boy scout - that's great, finish strong! Matthew and Nicholas are also in scouting. Matthew finished his Arrow of Light last year and Nicholas is two years behind. We started a Trail Life Troop at our church, and so now we're involved in it.

Feel free to ask questions.
matthew_com
Noob
Noob
Hello my name is Matthew. I like experimenting with electronics.
DizzeyMCdonald
Noob
Noob
Hello, My name is Jarrett. Ive been saved for 2 years! I enjoy making music, cooking, watching movies, and love video games!
BelieverInGod88
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone. I just started planning Minecraft a few months ago. Logged over 700 hours so far. I really love exploring and building. I love the tedious parts of the game. I did a lot of research on the game mechanics, and hope to learn more!
WorthyGamer
Noob
Noob
Hey there!

My name is Micah, and I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now. I really enjoy being a light to everyone in public, and having that ability to share God's word with others! Some of my favorite pastimes include: playing the piano, playing modern and retro video games, and occasionally do math for fun. My parents and I found this server while searching on the web, and has been an answer to prayer! I am not the most socially outgoing person out there, but I enjoy chatting with other Christian friends I know I can rely on.

One post down, fourteen to go!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
dragondestroyer1
Noob
Noob
Hi I'm new. :D My favorite book series is Wars of the Realms. My favorite kind of music is rap. I have a lot of favorite movies. :)
Tempystral
Noob
Noob
Hi all, I'm Eli

I heard about this place ages ago but only made an account now. Better late than never I suppose. Hope I can contribute a lot of new reviews to the site, since I love your review system (for the most part)

I like to stream on Twitch and I'm big on speedrunning (beating a game as fast as possible). I recently ran a veggietales game on the PS2, which was.... an experience (it's not good).

Not sure how active I'll be but I'll see you all around I suppose.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Thanks for joining us! We're always looking for more reviewers :)
PigLover64
Noob
Noob
Hi I'm new here, looking to join the Prism server. Looks like a good community I want to be a part of.
rogersrus
Noob
Noob
Hello I'm Jacob

I live in the us

And I love minecraft and hope to play some on this server

I found the server from Google
mrmonk
Noob
Noob
Hi all my name is Paul from the UK , looking for a family server for me and my daughter to join , i love games and movies and reading the WORD, i work from home and have lots of free time :)
GethN7
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone, I'm GethN7 from the USA, and I signed up both because I wanted to be a member of a Christian web community, and I was also interested in being a volunteer game reviewer as well.
Last edited by GethN7 on Tue May 07, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad to have you here!
Jarvis
Noob
Noob
Hi, my name is jarvis. I am from the US, somewhere in IL. I found this site while I was looking for game review sites, and I started looking for new game review sites because the ones I had been looking at were becoming more and more political in their reviews of games and definitely more and more anti-christian. I really like the reviews and its refreshing to see the moral ratings because I know that I often times overlook that myself. As for the types of games I like, I enjoy playing RPGs, action/adventure, FPSs and sometimes puzzle games (which I usually fail at miserably).