Whatcha reading???

CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Yeah, it certainly does. I've been wondering about it for a long time, and I got on this Christian book website (thanks to Hitt for that), and I saw it. So I got it from the library and I will read it once it gets here.

Here's a small synopsis:
Brothers for eternity, Michael, heaven's commander, Gabriel, God's messenger, and Lucifer, celestial worship leader, bask in God's affection. But Lucifer is the Lord's favorite. Suddenly something comes between the Shining One and God---man---and eternity is torn by war between three glorious siblings. A gripping tale of doubt, demons, and angelic warriors---and an evil that can only be overcome by limitless Love. 272 pages, softcover from Charisma.
It's a series called "Brothers Series". I can't wait to read book one, The Fall of Lucifer.
Lazarus
CCGR addict
Man.. that sounds awesome. 8)
DarthDapor
VIP Member
VIP Member
I'm thinking of reading the War of the Worlds, when I finish Eragon.
Matt_Langley
Noob
Noob
I'm reading the Sword of Truth series four the fourth time (on Faith of the Fallen now), waiting for the final (12th) book to be published.
Matthew Langley
Lead Tool Development Engineer
GarageGames
Lazarus
CCGR addict
I've heard that's a good series.
Matt_Langley
Noob
Noob
I would definately recommend them to anyone. My favorite series by far. Though I would warn that they are not pro-Christian books. They are not exactly anti-Christian and I have in fact found that the lessons and morals of the books support my faith perfectly.
Matthew Langley
Lead Tool Development Engineer
GarageGames
WyrmSlayer
Gamer
Gamer
I'm reading Return of the King right now.... second time reading, and in fact, it was because of Laz-boy here that I am reading them again..

*Gives Laz a friendly spine-jarring backslap*

:o

http://wyrmslayer.listal.com
Back By Popular Demand: :o
DarthDapor
VIP Member
VIP Member
Hope I get the Eldest book for Christmas, if not I'll hov to put a hold on it at the library.
Lazarus
CCGR addict
WyrmSlayer wrote:I'm reading Return of the King right now.... second time reading, and in fact, it was because of Laz-boy here that I am reading them again..

*Gives Laz a friendly spine-jarring backslap*

*Gives a scream of pain as his backbone snaps*
Saker
Gamer
Gamer
I recently read House by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti, and re-read the Hogfather by Terry Pratchett (tis the season and all that stuff), and I am going to start Hood, by Stephen Lawhead soon. I really like that author... :D
If I can, I will find some more of the Malazan Books of the Fallen, by Stephen Erikson. I am an addict of that series. I own the first one- Gardens of the Moon.
"Wouldn't you light yourself on fire if there were ghosts in the room? I would." -Drew

"I can be quotable too!" -Kenny
The_Pendragon
Gamer
Gamer
I have to read either Beowulf or Gravity's Rainbow over christmas break and then write a 1500 word essay on whichever I read.
Image Image Image
a_sigint_ninja
VIP Member
VIP Member
Saker wrote:I recently read House by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti, and re-read the Hogfather by Terry Pratchett (tis the season and all that stuff), and I am going to start Hood, by Stephen Lawhead soon. I really like that author... :D
If I can, I will find some more of the Malazan Books of the Fallen, by Stephen Erikson. I am an addict of that series. I own the first one- Gardens of the Moon.
A new book by Lawhead? Must read...I think the Pendragon Cycle is my favorite by him so far.

I'm just reading some Fantasy/SF short stories. Still have "Repent, Harlequin!" said the Tick Tock Man stuck in my head. That and Dan Simmons' Hyperion Cantos. (Probably NOT a book my mom would approve of me reading-my dad introduced me to it.) :wink:
Verd ori'shya beskar'gam.
WyrmSlayer
Gamer
Gamer
I just finished The Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker...

It was pretty good except the last book was kinda dumb when the best fighter and general of the best army turned pacifist in the middle of the war..... :evil:

http://wyrmslayer.listal.com
Back By Popular Demand: :o
paintballjunkie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Location: Somewhere over the ridge about to snipe you with my tippmann A-5 with a flatline barrel system
i'm about to start reading spy, pirate, and, assassin by ted bell...i'm hoping there good
paintballjunkie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Location: Somewhere over the ridge about to snipe you with my tippmann A-5 with a flatline barrel system
whats the name of this British character fellow