Whatcha reading???

Knaptihuved
Noob
Noob
I serve on our church board as Secretary Treasurer and our board are reading The Scrappy Church by Thom Rainer.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Right now I'm reading "Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters", by Abigail Shrier, in light of my niece going exactly in this direction. The book's informative, but so very very very sad and just full of evil and severe mental illness. It makes me want to vomit, thinking my niece might go in this direction if she continues down this path.
Last updated March 13th
Bananareader
I am currently reading The Eye of the Oracle by Bryan Davis which is a prequel to the Dragons in our Midst sieres, and the first book in The Oracle of Fire series.
I am enjoying it so far.
Damien316803
Noob
Noob
Only the bible.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Right now I'm reading "How Now Shall We Live?" by Charles Colson & Nancy Pearcey. Came out in '99, but still a very relevant book today about how important a Christian worldview is and how to live it in our increasingly insane culture.
Last updated March 13th
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Currently I'm reading "Glorious Appearing", the final book in the "main" Left Behind series. (There are 3 prequel books and an epilogue.) It's okay. The authors really need to work on pacing, they are really dragging this out...
Last updated March 13th
Bananareader
i just finished reading The 39 Clues #11: Vespers Rising, and I'm currently reading Disney Devotionals [Book Two]: 100 Daily Devotionals Based on the Disneyland Attractions, Resort Hotels, and More. I plan to finish reading The Kane Chronicles #2
The Throne of Fire.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I'm currently reading the Politically Incorrect Guide to Pandemics, by Steven Mosher. Interesting about how all the major pandemics of the past millennia seem to have originated from the same general reason of China (hypotheses are because they eat a certain type of monkey there that is a reservoir for species-jumping bacteria/viruses). A lot of cool info, though I can tell from the editing it was a bit rushed.
Last updated March 13th
Bananareader
I am currently reading Ozma of Oz the third book in the Oz series, and Disney devotionals: 100 Devotionals based on Disney Films.
Bananareader
I am currently reading Jurassic Park.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I'm currently reading "Unmasked: The Global Failure of COVID Mask Mandates", by Ian Miller. Very informative book with lots of easy-to-read graphs and charts.
Last updated March 13th
Bananareader
I am currently reading Disney Devotionals [Book Three]: 100 Daily Devotionals Based on Disney Films, Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25, Jurassic Park, and Imagineering an American Dreamscape: Genesis, Evolution, and Redemption of the Regional Theme Parks.
chikara
Noob
Noob
"Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters"