Is Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe Good?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
dbeiler0814
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I bought the game day one but still haven't opened it. I feel hesitant and don't know if this is from God. Is there anything Spiritually questionable in the game? Please Pray for me as I try to Decipher why I feel this way.
Amiibo
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Not likely
From what I remember of the original, there shouldn't be any questionable things. The Magolor epilogue might have something minor in terms of the abilities used but I'll have to see once I beat the game
hanajijang
Noob
Noob
dbeiler0814 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:39 pm I bought the game day one but still haven't opened it. I feel hesitant and don't know if this is from God. Is there anything Spiritually questionable in the game? Please Pray for me as I try to Decipher why I feel this way.
The Magolor epilogue might include some minor details regarding the abilities used, but I'll need to confirm once I complete the game.
somethingjoker
Noob
Noob
There's nothing suspicioustunnel rush
wningoutfit
Noob
Noob
dbeiler0814 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:39 pm I bought the game day one but still haven't opened it. I feel hesitant and don't know if this is from God. Is there anything Spiritually questionable in the game? Please Pray for me as I try to Decipher why I feel this way. space bar clicker
After finishing the game, I'll need to verify whether the Magolor epilogue has any tiny information on the powers employed.
hanajijang
Noob
Noob
The Magolor epilogue may feature some minor changes in terms of the abilities used, but I'll need to confirm this after completing the game.
Rosemeltran
Noob
Noob
Once the game is over, I have to see whether the Magolor epilogue has any tidbits on the abilities used.