What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Comotto
Comotto wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:56 pm
Comotto wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:21 pm
Danfun64 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:21 am Minetest. Yes, I own Minecraft. It's a shame that there aren't any christian servers for this free/libre and open source Minecraft clone.
Someone needs to start one. As you can see by our admin's review post on CCG it's a quality alternative to Minecraft. I've been away from CCG Minecraft Because of issues that Microsoft refuses to rectify so I've found servers on Minetest which are just as friendly even though they are not listed as Christian.

Perfect for a Christian server for these reasons and a large international player base -
https://www.minetest.net/education/
Mesecraft Survival Server #1 or Centeria ( a bit more challenging for advanced players ) growing in popularity Minetest servers
All invited to join me there - www.mesecraft.com
Bananareader
I am currently playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, and Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Gladney
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Grand Theft Auto V. Very nice game with good graphics. It's really hard to think a 2013 video game with stunning 4K graphics (of course if you can play 4K on your device) and if you're lucky enough to have an RTX 3090 and an 8K monitor your mind will be absolutely blown away that a 2013 game has better graphics than the 2021 game and even future games and who knows even PS5 games. So it also has a user-friendly interface and is really easy to use if you know the basics of game controls on both PC and console.
Last edited by Gladney on Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Comotto
I recently located what appears to be a Christian Minetest server. minetest1.jsiel.com

Someone needs to start one. As you can see by our admin's review post on CCG it's a quality alternative to Minecraft. I've been away from CCG Minecraft Because of issues that Microsoft refuses to rectify so I've found servers on Minetest which are just as friendly even though they are not listed as Christian.

Perfect for a Christian server for these reasons and a large international player base -
https://www.minetest.net/education/
[/quote]
Mesecraft Survival Server #1 or Centeria ( a bit more challenging for advanced players ) growing in popularity Minetest servers
All invited to join me there - www.mesecraft.com
[/quote]
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Finished a short while ago Uncharted: Lost Legacy on PS4. Great shooter/platformer game, but man they curse & take the Lord's name in vain a lot.

Currently almost done with POWGI Ladders. Desperately needs a hint feature, but there's actually a program online that will automatically generate the quickest way to get between two words in a word ladder, so if I get stuck I have a backup at least....
Last updated March 13th
2CentsWorth
Noob
Noob
fortnite
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Been into speed running RE:5, but man is this game bad. Worst in the series. Rocket League takes the rest of my time
I literally do nothing
Mike Miller
Noob
Noob
Location: 1401 K St NW ,Washington, D.C. United States of America
Fifa Mobile :D
Mike
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I'm playing Day of the Tentacle Remastered now on Steam. It's your typical funny '90s "combine inventory and use on your surroundings to solve puzzles" game, but with modern illustrated graphics. It also has the full Maniac Mansion game in it, but that one wasn't remastered and is really showing its age as you can get stuck easily in it (as in you can accidentally get into a situation where there's no way out).
Last updated March 13th
Malone
Noob
Noob
Hey fellow gamers! 🎮 Need a break from the daily grind? I've found the ultimate relaxation hack - gaming! And when it comes to leveling up your relaxation game in World of Warcraft, there's no better ally than Levelupper! 😌✨Imagine breezing through PvP battles with a smile as wide as a Cheshire cat, thanks to their PvP carry service. 🐱🗡️ Or achieving Arena greatness with their Arena boost - it's like finding the golden ticket in a chocolate bar! 🍫🏆And the best part? You won't be burning a hole in your coin purse; it's all at a fair price.
Jiin
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Retro Bowl. It's an absolute blast, especially if you're into retro-style games with a mix of sports management. Highly recommend it for a fun and nostalgic experience!
"There is only one thing we say to death: Not today."
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Currently I'm playing The Golf Club 2 on PS4. Love how you can make golf courses, but man I just am not figuring out this swing mechanic. I can't tell what I'm doing wrong, I constantly hook...
Last updated March 13th
Bananareader
I am Currently playing Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel’s Spider-Man, and Hogwarts Legacy.