The Return Of The BlockHead!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Greetings one and all!
I know, I know! It's been WAY too long since I was last here!
The main reason is the computer I was using caught fire and I literally lost (almost) everything. Some things were on backup CDs but for some (stupid? blockheaded?) reason I never did backup my bookmarks! (Or backup a story I was writing, which I suppose wasn't meant to be after all...)
Yesterday I was doing some cleaning and in a little notebook I found a list of Minecraft servers I had been playing on! One of them happened to be labeled "Prism" and of course I had to log in and start reconnecting! In the game I asked for this URL and, well, here I am!
I am still focused mainly on my wife and her condition (Stage 1 Alzheimer's) and my free time revolves around her schedule. This does not excuse me from resuming my responsibilities and assignments, but it will mean an occasional delay in my logging in. I also have my ministry to focus on as well, which has a future only God understands, but eventually I will understand it better as well!
Time to go fix breakfast! (I have to see what we have, but there will be coffee!)
(Pardon my caps) IT IS SO GOOD TO BE HOME AGAIN! (Yes, I am THAT excited to be back!)
See ya all again real soon! God Bless!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
J.K. Riki
Glad you came back across this ol' place! :D Prayers for you and the family as you continue to be a caretaker and do your ministry.

Speaking of breakfast, that sounds pretty good, I should go do that too, ha ha. See you around the forum!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Good to hear from you again, BlockHead! Good luck, and keep us informed with what life keeps throwing your way! I know you have a lot on your plate, but it's good to know how things are going. :)
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Thank you! Thank you deeply!
It's good to be back home!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Well it's been a couple years since I been here. Mainly because I lost my comp WAY back and just recently discovered a flash drive with ALL of my bookmarks from back then!
REALLY long story short, my wife has since passed away and my lifestyle has been fluttering and floating in a barely-real existence, even before that. Oh and I am no longer living in Florida. I am now in Tennessee. However with God's Plan (I refer you to Jeramiah 29:11) I am expecting More Joy and More Hope and More Grace and Mercy than ever!
Glad to have my FIRST online family back within reach and (eventually) I shall begin again the blockheaded things I once did, but with a twist: It may make more sense nowadays!
I added several new mottos to my existence, one fits here better than the others:

I Love You All And You Can't Do Anything About It!
Spoiler:
(Don't even try, you'll get a headache!)
8) :) :crazy: :) 8)