Whats the best racing game?

Pedal to the metal. See ya at the finish line.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Gimmezell
Noob
Noob
The original Gran Turismo!

swifter78
Noob
Noob
Forza Horizon 1,2 and 3 are really good and I also like Dirt 2
LeGoLaS
Noob
Noob
the best racing game ive ever played was my forza motersport 4
my camaro only lost one race out of18 races the one loss was when my little sister played with the controls and some how switched it to automatic drifting even then i got 2nd place
SGTPinecone
Noob
Noob
Forza is probably a good choice depending on your gaming rig, horizons is an open world/circuit mix. I think that the NFS series is also good.
J.K. Riki
I've always been a fan of the San Fransisco Rush series, myself. I like the big jumps in racing games. ExciteTruck, too.
Arnkatla
Noob
Noob
Need for speed
Kater85
Noob
Noob
LeGoLaS wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:07 pm the best racing game ive ever played was my forza motersport 4
my camaro only lost one race out of18 races the one loss was when my little sister played with the controls and some how switched it to automatic drifting even then i got 2nd place
One of the most visually appealing and functional racing games for VR is AMS2. ACC can be challenging to operate properly even when the settings are optimal. Iracing features excellent VR performance but lower-quality visuals than other games and a monthly membership.

All of them and more are available on Humble Bundle for $13 if you want to try them out. includes three months of iRacing even. For any sim racer, this is a fantastic offer.