1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 27974
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
The Endless Summer Surfing Challenge is a realistic 3D surfing simulation with 12 increasingly difficult levels and a two-player customizable contest option.
Play in one or two-player modes with timed and scored contests. Surf to complete each challenge which may include a required minimum wave score, or ride time.
Pocket Gamer Connects is one of the leading mobile gaming industry conferences, that will bring together industry professionals, developers, indie developers, and creatives, from all over the world to network.
For this year’s Pocket Gamer Connects event, the developer of The Endless Summer Surfing Challenge will be available in the Big Indie Game area to meet with and interview.
The Endless Summer Surfing Challenge has a simplified free in-browser Demo available for you to try a snippet of the game.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests