Whatcha reading???

Pandi_Tech
Noob
Noob
The book I'm currently reading is Paddington Abroad, about Padington Bear going to France on a vacation.
WorthyGamer
Noob
Noob
"To Kill a Mockingbird" By... Harper Lee. Kinda am forced to by my English teacher.

Not a bad book, I must say.
Tempystral
Noob
Noob
Last book I read was Abaddon's Gate by James S. A. Corey. This whole series (The Expanse) really demonstrates how well Space Opera can be done without even leaving the solar system.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
I'm reading "How to Be A Perfect Christian" by the Babylon Bee.

It is every bit as awesome and hilarious as it sounds.
Last updated March 13th
J.K. Riki
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Now I'm reading "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the American Revolution" by Larry Schweikart. A pretty interesting read, and dismisses some of the false narratives behind the Founding Fathers (they didn't start the revolution for their own financial interests-- beyond Benajmin Franklin, practically none of them was even well-known when the revolution started).
Last updated March 13th
PigLover64
Noob
Noob
Moby Dick.
rogersrus
Noob
Noob
I don't like reading
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Now I'm reading "End of Discussion" by Mary Katherine Ham and Guy Benson. It's about the increasing censorship of political opinions (particularly of those on the right) via the "outrage culture" today, with a good bit of humor mixed in for such a dreary subject. It's a good read.
Last updated March 13th
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I'm reading "Nicolae", the third of the Left Behind books. This is the most interesting one so far, there aren't any "down" moments, it's a pretty fascinating book.
Last updated March 13th
J.K. Riki
I finished Surprised by Joy by C.S. Lewis while on my trip. It felt vastly different than any other book by him that I've read so far. Not a bad thing, just different. Very personal. You could almost feel him writing a bit more for himself in this one than for the reader like much of his other work. And that's okay, I think every writer needs to do that sometimes! :)

Beastbot wrote: I'm reading "Nicolae", the third of the Left Behind books. This is the most interesting one so far, there aren't any "down" moments, it's a pretty fascinating book.
I enjoyed that series a lot when I read it a long time ago. Dunno what I'd think now, but they certainly were enjoyable then! :) Have a good ride with them!
NitroBeast70
Noob
Noob
Well, Reading mostly Ephesians, because I'm teaching a class on it currently. Not much time for anything else at the moment. I plan on reading a book called "Get Lit", which is a health-related book about overcoming fatigue
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Now I'm reading "Bears Want to Kill You" by Ethan Nicolle-- a book I helped edit and backed on Kickstarter, so yes, I absolutely love it. It's hilarious. (There are no aliens. Bears killed them all. It wasn't a snake in the Garden of Eden that tricked Eve, it was a bear in the bushes with a sock puppet on, etc.)
Last updated March 13th
Emotionartist
Noob
Noob
I am currently reading Twilight and Skyclan's destiny. I want to start the Selection soon, and a manga called Legend.
mrmonk
Noob
Noob
i am reading two books 1st the Bible try to read some before bed :) and the 2nd book i am reading is "with a single spell" by Lawrence watt Evans