Last Game You Beat

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Dome_Shriek
Noob
Noob
Domeshriek again. Suggested Topic 5. The last Console game I beat was some sort of spiro the dragon game that was advertised on T.V. IDK I was probably around 12. I remember it was on the Playstation 2 and I beat it within a couple of days. I had a whole list of games I wanted so after I beat it I asked my dad for another and he said " Finish the one I just got you and I'll get you the new one." or something along those lines. I let him know that I did and he said something like "there's no way you finished that game that quick." I said something like I thought that I did and he told me to beat the game a couple of more times and he would get me another game. I think I beat it around 3 more times either that day or the next few days. Next game on my list had some sort of glitch so I couldn't finish it.
Bannanableu!
Noob
Noob
The last game I beat was "The Hobbit" Lego version :) it was fun ! I always play games with my Bro, Bluewolffe :D thats what makes it most fun! ;)
jacklaster
Noob
Noob
I honestly cant remember the last time I beat a game, I've been playing a lot of games that pretty much have endless replay value, such as Rainbow Six Siege, and Civilization 5 + 6
Cloaking_Ocean
Noob
Noob
This game called Titan Souls. It's amazing. You just spawn in a beautiful, you go around killing random monsters called Titans, and it's so rewarding figuring out how to beat them. (Especially since compared to them you're like an ant xD).
LuminousLCDLord
Noob
Noob
I have a feeling I've beaten another game after that, but it was Super Mario Advance 4, one of the older games; I actually gave up on it and gaming in general at 16 years old in 2013 (I believe?), but when I got back to it 4 years later, it turns out that it wasn't really so hard; in fact, admitedly, I actually just flew over some of the stages with a p-wing (hey, at least you can still get a perfect clear that way), so maybe I'll try to beat the stages "legitimately" at a later time. :)
EccentricPickle
Noob
Noob
UHHHH....I guess that last one i can think of off the top of my head is Dinner With AN Owl from Gamejolt.
Grandewhopper
Noob
Noob
The last game I beat was League of Legends, if you count getting to level thirty as 'beating' it anyway. Aside from that, I have killed the elder dragon in minecraft before :)
Harima11
Noob
Noob
Drewsov wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 pm You know, Wolf... I'm still stuck in that game. XD

It's the part where you start investigating the elf slum in the city, and find some bad stuff (including ghosts). Any suggestions?
transfers Amiens
I should grab it back from my friend, and finally knock it out. :P
You know, Wolf... I'm still stuck in that game. XD
JCworks
Noob
Noob
I mostly play minecraft... But I beat my Dad at Monopoly on Wednesday. =D
TheBailinator07
Noob
Noob
I've not really played many games designed to be beaten, I like the multiplayer just interact with people style of games better.

JaciMae
Noob
Noob
Dragon Age Inquisition.... for the fifth time. :P
wishfuljon64
Noob
Noob
In Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare I got 1st last time I played I got 1st in pz too
reephn
Noob
Noob
The last game I completed was Pokemon Y.
Abraxun
Noob
Noob
Oh gosh, probably Halo 5 lol. I mostly play games that you can't exactly definitively "beat" in a whole sense. Mostly just games with small victories like Town of Salem and GMOD :)
Marzer
Noob
Noob
Last game i beat was The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and it has been one of, if not THE best game i've ever played.