Another Blockheaded Moment. Maybe...

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I've looked about hither and yon, to no avail. Maybe I'm blind, maybe I'm silly, maybe I'm blockheaded but I can't find any info on writing a proper review for games?
Oh sure, I could make variants of other's styles, even use my own, but is there a standard?
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
There sure is! Click right here to read the standard for reviewing games for Christ Centered Gamer!

Especially pay attention to the scoring section, near the bottom. Whenever I'm calculating the scores for the games I review, I usually have this portion of the page in particular up.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:59 am There sure is! Click right here to read the standard for reviewing games for Christ Centered Gamer!

Especially pay attention to the scoring section, near the bottom. Whenever I'm calculating the scores for the games I review, I usually have this portion of the page in particular up.
Sssweeet! Thanksss! (hope I translated that right?)
Got that info set aside for use offline. My internet is sporadic since I have no internet, per say, as my WiFi Hotspot off my phone is mainly just a joke. I can do things, yeah, but only at full speed for 10g, then it's "ptthhh". I use some for my wife as well so she can watch old TV shows and movies like "Emergency" and "Dr Kildare" and listen to 50's, 60's music on our Amazon Firestick. Okies, I watch "The Lone Ranger" and "My Favorite Martian", ok? LoL!
Got two games of two different venues to review. This should be fun! (As well as a "Weeee!" moment!)
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Green_outlaw
Noob
Noob
Lol I get the internet thing, we live in the country (ish) and have a 50kb download speed, so when ever I want to play Battlefront, world of tanks, etc. It's lag is just.... painful.... but we don't run out so a few blessings there.