New games v. 2.0

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Cloaking_Ocean
Noob
Noob
The newest games I got were from Christmas a month ago. My favorites out of them are Spelunky, Titan souls, and Cuphead <3
Nixnax786
Noob
Noob
My newest game is golf with your friends and I really enjoy it as it is a minigolf game which you can play with your friends
EccentricPickle
Noob
Noob
I recently acquired Minecraft...
LuminousLCDLord
Noob
Noob
I've just gotten Lep's World on the Microsoft Store today, and according to the description, I can tell you can't just get lucky by having enough health to make it past the level, you need to use "smooth moves" to win, and that's what I'm hoping for in this game.

But since, as of this writing, I haven't played it yet, the second last one I've gotten was Terraria; I've played through almost all of the Normal mode on Xbox 360 only for me to decide that throwing the Voodoo Doll into the lava just to summon the Wall of Flesh was pretty weird for me, and even if I decided to eventually, I would prefer not to. So if there's a mod for summoning it without doing the voodoo doll (which I'm pretty sure there is), please pm me (and I would especially recommend letting the No-Blood/Gore, Language, and Modesty Mods thread know about it!), and I may get Terraria on PC to download it on there. (In fact, I'm pretty sure I already know how to download mods onto Terraria, according to a video. :) )
Grandewhopper
Noob
Noob
Minecraft is the only computer game I play these days. I have recently started playing board games though. Great way to get to know people imo.
gpirchy
Noob
Noob
the newest game is 31 on iphone... really fun card game
JCworks
Noob
Noob
I have not bought any new games recently. I'm always playing minecraft, so it would be bit of a waste of money for me. :D
TheBailinator07
Noob
Noob
I've not gotten a new game in a while, the last game I purchased was Starbound, but i've not played it in a while.

JaciMae
Noob
Noob
Got two new games recently: Overcooked and Minecraft. Overcooked is so fun and challenging, I love it. Minecraft is very relaxing. Definitely different ends of the spectrum for me.
wishfuljon64
Noob
Noob
I got a new game called Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. I like it but it is some times lagging a lot :(
reephn
Noob
Noob
I recently bought Stardew Valley. It is a nice game.
Marzer
Noob
Noob
I haven't got any new games recently, Although i recently reinstalled minecraft haha
timedmercury64
Noob
Noob
The last game i got is Hill climb racing 2 its for windows ten
Buildhappy3308
Noob
Noob
yes, I did get a new game recently. My newest game is Poly Bridge, like I talked about in the previous post.
TheRealYlias
Noob
Noob
Newest game wassss I would have to say Scribblenauts Showdown