I just saw somebody call Donald Trump a racist Cheeto.

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
O_o

Racist cheeto.

You call somebody a racist...and then insult them by mocking their skin tone.

I can't internet anymore today. :lol:
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Some have called him that before.

What I don't understand is, why does your choice of snack food make you racist? :?
Comotto
Many people are being called many things none of which means anything in this culture of madness. The only silver lining in all of this is that activism is increasing and apathy is down. Prayer and trust in Him will see us through this chaos.

CARZ
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I wouldn't really say we're in a state of chaos. The media likes to portray it as so, but for every raving idiot you see on the screen, there are at least a dozen silent people who are pretty dang smart.

How do I know they're pretty dang smart? They aren't loudly raving for all to hear. :P
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
That...is wildly hilarious. I'd be genuinely afraid to post it anywhere though. XD
Dynim
Noob
Noob
Have you seen the picture where it lists all our presidents. It's a series of crackers with the last two being an Oreo and a Cheeto. It's quite comical.
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
XD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Comotto
Recent comment about " s...hole countries " certainly supports the rumor.

CARZ
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Comotto wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:10 pm Recent comment about " s...hole countries " certainly supports the rumor.

CARZ
1) I just read into this, and it sounds like it is more of a "he said this" rather than an actual, direct quote. In internet parlance, "screenshot or it never happened." :wink:

2) that vulgar moniker does describe some countries accurately (and I would even say it describes some cities and states accurately, too!) It has nothing to do with the people or their race, but the government of said countries. As one article I read pointed out, for example, the Dominican Republic and Haiti are both on the same island. They are comprised of the same race of people. One is a wonderful vacation resort. The other is... Well, not. The primary difference is in how the two countries govern themselves.
Comotto
Sstavix wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Comotto wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:10 pm Recent comment about " s...hole countries " certainly supports the rumor.

CARZ
1) I just read into this, and it sounds like it is more of a "he said this" rather than an actual, direct quote. In internet parlance, "screenshot or it never happened." :wink:

2) that vulgar moniker does describe some countries accurately (and I would even say it describes some cities and states accurately, too!) It has nothing to do with the people or their race, but the government of said countries. As one article I read pointed out, for example, the Dominican Republic and Haiti are both on the same island. They are comprised of the same race of people. One is a wonderful vacation resort. The other is... Well, not. The primary difference is in how the two countries govern themselves.
Sounds like a new thread discussion for Matthew 25.

CARZ
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Comotto wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:49 pm

CARZ

CARZ
Then by all means, fire one up! It could lead to an interesting discussion. Just make sure you use your own words to explain your thinking, rather than posting articles to try and prove your point. ;)
Comotto
Sstavix wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:15 am
Comotto wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:49 pm

CARZ
Then by all means, fire one up! It could lead to an interesting discussion. Just make sure you use your own words to explain your thinking, rather than posting articles to try and prove your point. ;)
Positions discussed are opinions based on perceptions which may or may not be true except for those that share same. In many cases there is an emotional connection which logic cannot change. While I find those opinions interesting, providing proofs relative to those perceptions may be an exercise in debate but will not bear fruit.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Comotto wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:21 pm
Positions discussed are opinions based on perceptions which may or may not be true except for those that share same. In many cases there is an emotional connection which logic cannot change. While I find those opinions interesting, providing proofs relative to those perceptions may be an exercise in debate but will not bear fruit.
Aww... I wanted to hear your explanation about how the parable of the ten virgins related to some of the cesspools of humanity on this planet.
Comotto
Sstavix wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:15 pm
Comotto wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:21 pm
Aww... I wanted to hear your explanation about how the parable of the ten virgins related to some of the cesspools of humanity on this planet.
That's correct, Christianity has 10 virgins, but Muslims have 77. Thanks for the reminder, I should look into converting! :-) Seriously though, I was interested in "... the least of these..." part of Matthew 25 and Trump's s..hole comment. So let's see if there's a thread.

CARZ