Ask a Question, Get Deep!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
It is real good, you should have some.

Bananas foster stuffed brioche french toast with candied walnuts and a strawberry marmalade?
This is my signature
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Chozon1 wrote: I spilled a box of Tyranid bits and nearly wept before I realized they hadn't actually left their container. There is no way in poops I am going to find all those little gray bits if they cascade. O_o And they are sharp.

Filching light bulbs from one spot to illuminate another instead of just getting another dang bulb?
Thought would be suck of monumental proportions.

I've done that before. My bathroom at my apartment has a penchant for destroying lightbulbs, so I tend to cop some from the other rooms until those fail, then I just file a maintenance request saying half of my lightbulbs are out. >_>
RedPlums wrote: It is real good, you should have some.

Bananas foster stuffed brioche french toast with candied walnuts and a strawberry marmalade?
That sounds mouth-wateringly delicious. Why must you tempt me with things i don't have the supplies to make? XD
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
I just like inspiring people to be hungry.

Secrets are good? Or bad?
This is my signature
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
What's the longest story you wrote?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
OK. So the first is the clip presented in it's original uncut form, as it is easily one of the best moments of animation produced in the past decade. However, it looks like somebody actually recorded it with a phone off their TV, so the second is essentially the same thing in a clearer format, if the low quality starts to bug you. It just cuts out said piece of animated glory.

?

I could have just linked you to the song, sans TTG...but that's just not something I would do. :P
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
RedPlums wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:38 am I just like inspiring people to be hungry.

Secrets are good? Or bad?
Secrets are neither inherently good nor bad. To quote a character from Star Trek Discovery: Universal Law is for lackeys. Context is for kings.

What the secret is, and why it is being kept secret are how you determine whether or not it is good or bad.

kittycathead wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:13 am What's the longest story you wrote?
My so-far-only NaNoWriMo win, a cyberpunk-ish story that is about 50,000 words (and change) long.
Chozon1 wrote: OK. So the first is the clip presented in it's original uncut form, as it is easily one of the best moments of animation produced in the past decade. However, it looks like somebody actually recorded it with a phone off their TV, so the second is essentially the same thing in a clearer format, if the low quality starts to bug you. It just cuts out said piece of animated glory.

?

I could have just linked you to the song, sans TTG...but that's just not something I would do. :P
Hahaha, that was pretty great. I loved the 80’s cheese, and that transformers reference at the end was excellent. Very entertaining.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Roads so covered in snow that you can't see the lane lines?
This is my signature
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
That’s definitely pretty bad, but the roads in Oregon are often so poorly-painted that it doesn’t take snow to block the lines; it takes a light rain to make the road just a little bit reflective and suddenly you have no idea where in the lanes you are. Fun times.
funnyman766
Noob
Noob
Any pet peeves?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
funnyman766 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:47 am Any pet peeves?
Too many, my friend, too many.

Not using a turn signal while driving. (!!!!)
Not being in th correct lane ahead of time and cutting across all the lanes of traffic.
People using their phones while driving.
Managers who will not listen to feedback.
Software engineering, like, generally.
Record labels making certain albums unavailable for purchase in my country except for a stupidly expensive import that is only available from third-party sellers.
Amazon Prime stating that it has two-day shipping, but in actuality it takes more like four days.
When a parcel carrier leaves a package at my apartment door rather than with the office.
When people steal my packages because of the previous pet peeve.
Ant’s strange obsession with XML as a pseudo-programming language.
PHP.
When a laptop dies and the most likely culprit is motherboard failure, so you would be better off getting another laptop.

Sorry, that kinda got out of hand...
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
So so fun. Endless amounts of fun to be had while driving...

Free food is the best food?
This is my signature
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Dunno if I would go that far because there is some food I just don’t like and wouldn’t accept even if it were free, but generally yes, free food is a great option.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Snow cream?
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Doing a Bible study on an over-studied, over-analyzed, over-preached section of the Bible?
This is my signature
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:50 amSnow cream?
Never actually had it. Or heard of it. Do enlighten me. XD
RedPlums wrote: Doing a Bible study on an over-studied, over-analyzed, over-preached section of the Bible?
Maybe it’s just me, but unless that section is Ecclesiastes (or Proverbs, maybe), I generally prefer to read the lesser-studied sections. I think there’s usually more value to be had to studying sections that don’t have all the copious notes and differing takes (like you have with the Synoptic gospels). I’m also a bit of a rebel. :P