Whatcha reading???

Uovan
Noob
Noob
Harry potter series
KoolGirl
Noob
Noob
I am not in the middle of reading anything right now!
LiveLifeInColor
Noob
Noob
In school I have to read "Romeo and Juliet."
J.K. Riki
I picked up a Charles Spurgeon book from the library called Till He Come.

It's very powerful, especially opening my eyes to some aspects of communion that I had never considered. (Communion is not a subject I have given a great deal of time to. It always seemed mundane in my church growing up, like a ritual rather than something more.) I had heard (and read quotes) by Spurgeon before, but this is my first time reading one of his books, and it's clear why he is a popular theologian. His mix of information and poetry paint a picture that has such soul and emotion behind it. Sometimes I get caught up in the study of theology and forget the heart that must beat behind it. Spurgeon puts that heart right on the page and never forgets the core of our God, even while teaching.
BlackCheetahYT
Noob
Noob
I 'm not a big reader but last night I read a TON of Dr. Susse and right now I'm reading what I'm typing
jacklaster
Noob
Noob
Re-Reading The Percy Jackson series, 1-10
Rachel1701
Noob
Noob
I'm reading a lot of books. Lost Boys by Orson Scott Card is really good, it's about a Mormon family, but religion is a smaller aspect in the story.
Cloaking_Ocean
Noob
Noob
The latest book I read was a concurrency text book. Not the most exciting xD. Think the last book I read for entertainment was The Scorpio Races. It's a very very strange book xD. Basically, on an island, there are these 'water horses' that just come from the ocean occasionally. They have a thirst for blood which makes them extremely dangerous. And for some stupid reason, the island decides to start races with these crazy horses xD. There's also a love story along with a poor family trying to earn money to survive.

It's only one of my favorite books and I'm surprised by how interesting it was xD. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.
Nixnax786
Noob
Noob
At the moment I am not reading as I haven't picked up any new books in a while.
EccentricPickle
Noob
Noob
The Eye Of Minds by that guy who did the Maze Runner series.
Grandewhopper
Noob
Noob
I'm reading the Bible, currently working through Matthew and seeing the power of forgiveness in new ways all the time.
I'm also reading "Happy" by Derren Brown. It draws on some of the philosophy of the stoics and epicureans and teaches on how to be happy in the modern day.
MrFixit
Noob
Noob
I'm reading the last ook in the Lef Behind series. It is about people left on the earth after God takes all the Christian "believers" off of the Earth, and some mostly fictional things that go on after that. It is actually not bad.
gpirchy
Noob
Noob
wayne grudem's ... systematic theology
JCworks
Noob
Noob
I'm reading everybook in the universe at the same time. (It's quit tiring)
TheBailinator07
Noob
Noob
I don't read books, I just watch tv and or youtube.