Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
KoolGirl
Noob
Noob
Hey! I am new to Prism. But I have played a server connected to it for a long while now. I am 13 a proud server of Jesus! I am really excited to get to know ya'll!! I was raised Christian and still christian. I had my few steps out of it but I got back safely
LiveLifeInColor
Noob
Noob
Hi i'm LiveLifeInColor. Most people call me Live. I'm a pretty boring person honestly and when you get to know me well i can be slightly crazy and weird. I've played on agape for a while but the only server that is connected to it that i haven't played on is prism. it'll be fun to get to know you all! Bye! =)
Stevie_paaay
Noob
Noob
Hello all! I'm new here and just wanted to get a feel for the community and maybe make some friends. I like minecraft, pc building, and roblox. Looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends!
BlackCheetahYT
Noob
Noob
Sooo to introduce myself...um im Jeremiah or Jeremy. Im Grace Brethern but I love me some minecraft (especially Hypixel) I am also planing to become a Youtuber. Um ye
BlackCheetahYT
Noob
Noob
Stevie_paaay wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:50 pm Hello all! I'm new here and just wanted to get a feel for the community and maybe make some friends. I like minecraft, pc building, and roblox. Looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends!
I to also like modding and building PCs and could probably show a picture but Im new and dont know to do that
Dome_Shriek
Noob
Noob
So, Hi! My IGN is Domeshriek, I'm 21 years old with a sister who is 18. I'm kinda searching for a server without all the crazy stuff going on, at the places I regularly visit. Here's some back story. My sister saw I was playing minecraft again, and asked me why I didn't invite her to play and I was embarrassed to tell her it was because of the other players were typing. So now I'm looking for a place with nice people who have good filters on and don't take any advantage they get to abuse the huge leeway servers usually have for what they deem "inappropriate chat" and what's actually inappropriate.
Dome_Shriek
Noob
Noob
Hi, Domeshriek again! Second topic for http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpB ... 8&p=508485 was "Did you come here to play minecraft?" yes actually, but I wouldn't mind playing other games if someone recommended them. I'm really an on again off again game player. I'll usually play a game for a couple of months then switch to another for a couple of months or maybe not play and online or console games for a couple of months and then back to a game I was playing months to a year before.
BlackCheetahYT
Noob
Noob
When you have 11 posts and can't think of anything, Hi I'm Jeremiah, or Jeremy I'm 15 I play alot of minecraft I'm close to becoming a youtuber, and I''m excited to join this server
BlackCheetahYT
Noob
Noob
I already introduced myself but I have 14 posts so again hi, I'm from Ohio (US) I live near The Smucker Co. yay, jam, best stuff ever!
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Dome_Shriek wrote:My sister saw I was playing minecraft again, and asked me why I didn’t invite her to play, And I was embarrassed to tell her it was because of the other players were typing.
Aw, Dome, I can relate sometimes. But I think you’ve found the right place for a nice friendly community, I surely have come a long way since I’ve started playing on this server. If you ever see me around, my gamer tag is ReindeerForGod ;3

BlackCheetahYT wrote: Sooo to introduce myself...um im Jeremiah or Jeremy. Im Grace Brethern but I love me some minecraft (especially Hypixel) I am also planing to become a Youtuber. Um ye
Welcome, Jeremy! I think you’ll enjoy it here. :]
-Heidi
Reverend Michael
Noob
Noob
Hello All,

I've made two posts here on the forums before realizing that this was the place to introduce myself. :o

My name is Reverend Michael and I am happy to be part of these discussions. As I had mentioned before, I am Ordained in the Christian faith, and I follow Baptist practice and theology. The purpose of my being part of the forums is to learn from you about your own journey with God while I share with you my journey. I became a believer in my teens.

I started two new ministries last month. They include:
My blog: https://reverendmichaelsblog.blogspot.com
My podcast: https://soundcloud.com/reverendmichaelspodcast

Here in 2018, I'm planning a new Gaming Ministry and a new Streaming Ministry. I post my updates over on my blog, and it would be great if anybody would like to come by and check out my work. When I do get some things up and running for the gaming and streaming ministries, I'll post an update here on the forums.

My areas of interest inside the Christian faith include the Letter to the Hebrews, spiritual growth, spiritual maturity, and the atonement. On my blog I talk about music and video games and relate them to the Christian faith.

On the gaming side, I've been playing since the NES days. I enjoy many genres, but tend to go the RPG route a lot. However, I'll be trying out Star Wars Battlefront II and Gran Turismo Sport for the first time here shortly.

I hope that we can have a nice discussion, and pray for one another. I believe it is important to remember that unbelievers can view what is posted here, and so pointing others to Jesus Christ as the Son of God and declaring Gospel truth helps to advance the kingdom of God.

May God be with us as we journey together.

-Reverend Michael
jacklaster
Noob
Noob
Ayo, I'm Jacob, You're semi-average introverted college student from florida, struggling to make it through life while living out the word and accidently offending everyone :roll: . I play all sorts of games on PC and PS4. as well as the vast majority of Nintendo consoles from the SNES to the Switch <3
Nixnax786
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm Josh my IGN is nixnax786. I saw this server and really loved the idea of it as on other servers in Minecraft there is a lot of abuse of rules and n this server there is a good set of rules which everyone abides to. It's really nice to see lots of Christians get together and play on the games they love and that's why I love this server.
Starfire11
Welcome to Christ Centered Gamer! :D

Hope to see y’all on the server!

-starfire11
EccentricPickle
Noob
Noob
Howdy! I've been on the Discord Server but I guess it's time for me to REALLY join the site...Anyway, I'm EccentricPickle. I'm fairly new to the world of gaming, so I'll probably ask a ton of questions. I've been a Christian all my life, but I was baptized when I was about 10 or 11. I look forward to chatting with everyone!! :D :D :lol: :lol: