Sonic The Hedgehog

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!

.....Wow. :lol:
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
redwolf.harris@gmail.com
Noob
Noob
Sonic is very fun, some of the games with him in it are full of adventure, I would say that people would really enjoy it. Its also a workout, I play it on my xbox Kinect.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
You mean Sonic Free Riders?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Ninjy
Noob
Noob
Yo, if you like the older sonic games you should pick up the "Sonic Mega Collection" I spent so many hours playing this on my gamecube.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I like All-Stars Racing Transformed. And I like some others. But it would take a while to list them here.

― Criss Jami
CookieCadet
Noob
Noob
I like the Classic Sonic character better. It is more cute than the new one :). I like to play Sonic with my siblings. My older siblings used to play it for hours on an old Dreamcast. That was the best.
TalonoftheEagle
Noob
Noob
We had Sonic 1, 2, and 3 on the Sega Genesis when I was growing up. Recently found out that they're on Steam. It's been really fun to go back and play them again.
LAWJ
Noob
Noob
Have you seen the new fan-made Sonic game?
More (and download link) at Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/fans-make-the-3d-soni ... 1786047762

It is pretty cool, and funny thing is: Sega is totally okay with it:

I havn't been this excited since Sonic Adventure (first)!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Looks fun, thanks for sharing!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
There's a Sonic game currently in development codenamed "Project Sonic 2017". It's going to be released on Nintendo's upcoming NX console most likely around the time the 2017 holiday season starts.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Probably the new Sonic games that were just announced.

― Criss Jami
Bannanableu!
Noob
Noob
lol, Random comment mania? My fave Sonic game is The Winter Olympics that has Mario and the others in it too. REally fun! :D :D :D :D :P :P :) :) :o :o :o :wink: :wink: :P :P :wink: :o
Banjoman
Noob
Noob
DeadManReedeemed wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:56 pm I just realized this not too long ago........but I have more Sonic games than any other game. Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (WIi), Sonic Heroes (PS2), Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (PS3), Sonic Generations (PS3), Sonic Colors (Wii and DS), Sonic and the Black Knight- I even have Super Smash Bros. BRAWL and Sonic is in it so I guess that counts, too. Oh, and Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure. I used to have Sonic Adventure (PS3) and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on my GameCube, but I don't have them anymore.

Wow........Hooked on Sonic games (not really but they are really cool and enjoyable. I guess I see myself as Sonic somehow. I wonder if I would be a good voice for Sonic......)
I really liked Sonic Rush Adventure (DS) I no longer have that game though.