Looking for a little help

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
nap14hockey
Well, Im going to share a few details about my personal life, and It's really affecting me.

Some important facts:
* I have had bloodwork done, and have a low WBC (low ammount of leukocytes)
* I have genetic heart problems, and get palpitations

Heres what's going on:
So, I run cross country // indoor track // outdoor track. Well, last saturday (10/14) I had a cross country meet. I've been sick on and off constantly (due to aforementioned blood issues) and I ran, and when I finished, had a medical event. My heart was racing (irregularly, skipping beats, etc.) I was about to puke (due to sickness) and pass out. Medically, this is an issue. My little knowledge of health did come in handy when I knew that I had to get something checked out. So i'm going to the hemotoligst soon, and just ask for a few thoughts and prayers while i figure things out.

Thanks all.
Nap14hockey
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying, please keep us posted!
Petera
Noob
Noob
I also have genetic heart problems. Praying for you now friend, I'm sorry you are dealing with all this. May God give you a renewed strength everyday, and heal you inside and out!
XxSpecter14xX
Noob
Noob
I know God has a plan, and hopefully He can use this situation positively somehow. I'll be praying for you!
vertigoat
Noob
Noob
hey,

I have a feeling God is watching over you. you are so blessed to be a runner and an athlete, and I know that God is going to take care of you. sending prayers and thoughts!