Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Starfire11
Foxwick wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:31 am do you play other games than minecraft?
The first thing I thought was "If I did, I would be very bad at them" XD. Hmmm, I like Splatoon (don't have Splatoon2 yet, but IronBit has a Switch!) and I'm pretty good at Mario Kart :lol:. I might try Zelda:Breath of the Wild. Honestly, I had basically no experience whatsoever at Minecraft PC until I joined Prism. That concludes the story of my gaming experience. :lol: :lol:
ZanySauce wrote: What Anime, Cartoon, or other TV show would you recommend watching?
Come to think of it, I hardly ever watch TV. I do like The Great British Baking Show, Chopped,
and Star Wars Rebels (of which I have yet to catch up on). I love the show Brain Games. It's about how you think and how your brain works. It's on Netflix.

EDIT: Oh yeah! Page 10 8)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Being too serious when playing a game?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:57 am Being too serious when playing a game?
We play this game called Monopoly Deal (basically the same, but a card game where you get the most complete sets) and if I don’t make someone almost quit, it was not a successful game for me :lol: . I’m not a generally serious person anyway, unless I’m doing something with a group and there’s no organization whatsoever. Once my friends decided to do this giant play, and let’s just say it didn’t end well.....
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
*shudders* Monopoly. There is not greater destroyer of families than Monopoly. Christmas of 2014 has gone down in infamy.

The ending of a TV series you really loved?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:25 am *shudders* Monopoly. There is not greater destroyer of families than Monopoly. Christmas of 2014 has gone down in infamy.

The ending of a TV series you really loved?
Oh now I wanna hear what happened :lol:.

I’ll have to go with Fixer Upper. It was a great show, and the final product was always amazing. But I think the worst is when you’re watching a series’s on Netflix and they suddenly take it off. Maybe because nobody else watches Leave it to Beaver XD.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Does only lettuce count as salad?
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Starfire11
ZanySauce wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:39 pm Does only lettuce count as salad?
Ummm, it would be just lettuce.

But if you put dressing on it, sure. I’ve actually had that before
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Someone--I don't remember who--decided to play Monopoly 'rules as written'. Which means they played like a cut throat money lender. They won the game hands down, and ticked everyone else off in the process. Nightmare.

Kingdom Hearts?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Considering changing your skin into a reindeer?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:02 am Someone--I don't remember who--decided to play Monopoly 'rules as written'. Which means they played like a cut throat money lender. They won the game hands down, and ticked everyone else off in the process. Nightmare.

Kingdom Hearts?
Uhh, to Siri's knowledge it’s a RPG made by Disney Interactive. Sounds pretty interesting. I don’t think I’ve played any RPGs, but I have a friend who likes Knights of the Old Republic. It’s Star Wars and you become a Jedi or something.
evered wrote:Considering changing your skin into a reindeer?
I can’t say I would actually do that. When I first stated Minecraft PC, I just chose a random skin that looked sorta like me. I have kind of long dark brown-black hair, so apparently I though a flower angel with purple hair wearing laurels was good enough for me :lol:.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Kingdom Hearts is pretty awesome. It's Disney worlds combined with Final Fantasy, done Disney style; lot's of magic and feels.

However, Knights of the Old Republic is really good too. XD

Burritos?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:37 am Kingdom Hearts is pretty awesome. It's Disney worlds combined with Final Fantasy, done Disney style; lot's of magic and feels.

However, Knights of the Old Republic is really good too. XD

Burritos?
Ooh I love burritos! The burritos at Boloco are my favorite :D. Can’t decide which is better, burritos or tacos....
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's an immortal war.

Old school tech?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:55 am It's an immortal war.

Old school tech?
And if you eventually make up your mind, you’ll offend someone :lol:

I feel so old when I think about how like, in the early 2000s everyone had those flip phones with the slide out keyboard. It was a total shocker when someone had an iPhone. I think old school tech is pretty interesting, especially since you can see how far we’ve come, but honestly, I’m kinda scared for our future. I feel like it’ll all be VR by then XD.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Offending people is fun though. :D

Cable, normal TV, or streaming?