Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Correction on my post: The dream where I used telekinesis was not a dream within a dream, even though I have had dreams within dreams.

Have you ever had a dream within a dream? Or a dream where you had a superpower? :D
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Starfire11
ZanySauce wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:14 pm Correction on my post: The dream where I used telekinesis was not a dream within a dream, even though I have had dreams within dreams.

Have you ever had a dream within a dream? Or a dream where you had a superpower? :D
No, but I had a dream where a woke up at 7:45 (that's late for me) and I got so worried I woke up. It was only 6:30, thankfully.

My dreams are kind of lame. I recently discovered that I haven't had/remembered any dreams since like, March. I sometimes have dreams and I feel like I'm falling. It sounds cool, but it's really scary. It only lasts for a few seconds though.

I can't even think of the best dream I've had. Why? Because they don't make sense and they're very boring. :lol:
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Best and worst memory playing prism? :D
Starfire11
evered wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:17 am Best and worst memory playing prism? :D
I have lots of good memories, but not bad ones. My best would probably be when Hcube7 and I climbed this super tall tower thing, to fly with elytras off of. It was so high, you couldn't set a home there!!

Worst would probably be when nobody's on, and I waste my electronics time waiting for someone to talk to. Or when you just as soon as you see someone you want to play with, and they leave right before you can get on.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Base jumping as a hobby?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:25 am Base jumping as a hobby?
That sounds kinda scary. Probably not. I would love to be a professional trapeze person though!!!

Going on a trip in practically the middle of nowhere for a week—will be non-respondent till then. Cya!
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
CHEESE?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Can you be in the middle of nowhere without a space helmet?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:13 am Can you be in the middle of nowhere without a space helmet?
In some cases, yes. Depends. No wifi is pretty "middle of nowhere" to me :lol:.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I will admit that I do miss my interwebs when I can't have it. Plus, most technology is dependent on it now. Which is a rant for another time.

When it rains so hard you can canoe in your front yard?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:52 am I will admit that I do miss my interwebs when I can't have it. Plus, most technology is dependent on it now. Which is a rant for another time.

When it rains so hard you can canoe in your front yard?
Especially since I have very limited data......

Thankfully that doesn't usually happen where I live. Even though I live on the coast, we don't have to evacuate because we live on a hill (woot!). I don't own a canoe anyway :lol:. But praying for the people in Texas..
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nor do I. I'd like to get one at some point though.

Disco balls?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:20 am Nor do I. I'd like to get one at some point though.

Disco balls?
That makes me think of the days when I was around 7—when those were "cool" :lol:. Now I imagine them at nightclubs that don't have budgets...
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I like disco balls. I've got one of the lighted ones, but I'd like to get a mirrored one and hang it in the living room or something.

Lemonade or fruit juice?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:43 am I like disco balls. I've got one of the lighted ones, but I'd like to get a mirrored one and hang it in the living room or something.

Lemonade or fruit juice?
Lemonade is good. But every time I'm on an airplane, I get cranberry juice (is that even a fruit?!). I like apple juice sometimes too, but lemonade is my favorite :D. Isnt lemonade technically fruit juice? Because lemons are citrus fruit, right? I'm so confused...