Go ask the lizard-guy something....

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Lizards or geckos?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Foxwick wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:37 pm do you like outdoor sports like, hunting, fishing, etc.?
I do like hiking and skiing, even though it's been several years since I've done the latter. But I've never hunted, and I find fishing to be about as boring as baseball or NASCAR. If I'm going to spend hours sitting in one place doing nothing, I might as well be reading.
evered wrote:Lizards or geckos?
Geckos are lizards. That's like asking if I like fruit or apples.

That being said, geckos are pretty cool! One of the few lizards with vocal chords! Plus, they can climb glass, which is always an impressive feet. ;)
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Oh. They are? Okay then.

Do you like fruit or apples? :wink:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Sstavix wrote: Now that's a neat idea! Roll an acrobatics check and see if you can do it!
Would a critical fail mean another dragon crawls out of the hole though? XD Some things aren't worth rolling.

You can't fix stupid, but you can still hit it with a hammer?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:15 am Do you like fruit or apples? :wink:
I like fruity apples! ;)
Chozon1 wrote:
Sstavix wrote: Now that's a neat idea! Roll an acrobatics check and see if you can do it!
Would a critical fail mean another dragon crawls out of the hole though? XD Some things aren't worth rolling.
No, it means you somehow found a way to bring the dragon that swallowed you into the hole with you. Don't try to think about the physics involved, just roll for initiative. ;)

Chozon1 wrote: You can't fix stupid, but you can still hit it with a hammer?
Every tool box needs to have duct tape, a hammer, a screwdriver and a handgun. Most of life's problems can be fixed with at least one of those tools.
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
Favorite season of the year?
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Foxwick wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:53 am Favorite season of the year?
I happen to like winters the most. Everything is so quiet then, and it can be fun to play in the snow. The only problem is driving on slick roads... but sometimes that can be a good excuse not to go to work, too!
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Okay smarty. Try this.

Why Does

1 = 3

2 = 3

3 = 5

4 = 4

5 = 4

6 = 3

7 = 5

8 = 5

9 = 4

10 = 3

Make sense? Hint: look outside the box. :wink:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Sstavix wrote: No, it means you somehow found a way to bring the dragon that swallowed you into the hole with you. Don't try to think about the physics involved, just roll for initiative.
That would 'kill' the dragon though, so it's still kind of a win. Or at the best, give the rest of your party a pocket dragon. At least for awhile. Which would probably be the greatest thing ever, really. You don't need a call from a buddy to escape social situations when you've got a pocket dragon.

Crawling through sewers?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:24 am Okay smarty. Try this.

Why Does

1 = 3

2 = 3

3 = 5

4 = 4

5 = 4

6 = 3

7 = 5

8 = 5

9 = 4

10 = 3

Because... you are bad at math?

Or the number after the equal sign indicates how many letters are in each word. ;)
Chozon1 wrote:
That would 'kill' the dragon though, so it's still kind of a win. Or at the best, give the rest of your party a pocket dragon. At least for awhile. Which would probably be the greatest thing ever, really. You don't need a call from a buddy to escape social situations when you've got a pocket dragon.
Albeit, one you can't control. :lol:
Chozon1 wrote: Crawling through sewers?
Pretty much a standard for low-level adventures. Why do so many evil cultists build their temples in the sewers? Is one of the requirements for membership the loss of olfactory senses?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:21 pm
evered wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:24 am Okay smarty. Try this.

Why Does

1 = 3

2 = 3

3 = 5

4 = 4

5 = 4

6 = 3

7 = 5

8 = 5

9 = 4

10 = 3

Because... you are bad at math?

Or the number after the equal sign indicates how many letters are in each word. ;)
Chozon1 wrote:
Albeit, one you can't control. :lol:
Chozon1 wrote: Crawling through sewers?
Pretty much a standard for low-level adventures. Why do so many evil cultists build their temples in the sewers? Is one of the requirements for membership the loss of olfactory senses?
*claps*
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The strange concept behind artifically flavored fruit juice drinks?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:00 am The strange concept behind artifically flavored fruit juice drinks?
What is the strange concept? It's an alternative to actual fruit juice. Likely a less-expensive one that, according to their case studies, may actually taste better than real fruit juices. It's not that different from the "strange concept" which led to the creation of a lot of other heavily-processed fake foods. Like American cheese. *shudder*
Starfire11
Sstavix wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:06 pm It's not that different from the "strange concept" which led to the creation of a lot of other heavily-processed fake foods. Like American cheese. *shudder*
We found another "Plastic American 'Cheese' " supporter! :lol:

Favorite candle scent?
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Would you rather have the ability to fly or use telekinesis? :)
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT