Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Jsaw90 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:49 pm Pretty sure the server is crashing everytime I log on.. HAHAH wow... PM me when fixed
Same! whats with the gg servers?! they arnt gg at all! :wink:
Jsaw90
Noob
Noob
Server is crashing when I log on. if able to fix plz PM me
Jsaw90
Noob
Noob
Hi whats your MC player name ?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Jsaw90 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:06 pm Hi whats your MC player name ?
*facepalm* I thought I told you already...
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Jsaw90 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:06 pm Hi whats your MC player name ?
Guess! :wink:
Double_Pixel
Noob
Noob
Greetings,

Looks like the server crashed completely this time. Must have gotten tired from all of the up and down exercise. :-)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I left it down on purpose. Hopefully doing something cool!
Double_Pixel
Noob
Noob
Don't blame you. Guess I will let my son take over my pc for a while.
Double_Pixel
Noob
Noob
Greetings,

Any new information on when the server may be up?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
finally got it connected to the new network, some chat/rank glitches but it's coming along nicely
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I can't log on to the new server. Is it still down?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
connecting via IP will not work. Have you followed these steps? https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/php ... 87#p532364
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I never thought this would be a problem. But it's gone on long enough, and I lost some valuables due to this. There is a glitch where once you do /back, it takes like 30 seconds for you to pick up your items. It's not 30 seconds of lag though, as every enemy hat killed you is still around you and your stuff killing you again and again. I was in the resource nether, in a fort like 150 blocks away from spawn, hunting wither skulls, when I was killed by a two skellys and 3-4 blazes. When I did /back, a blaze fired at me. It light the ground on fire and I lost my elytra that were half used, and 2 wither skulls. Thats all I lost (that's noticeable and/or that I care about) Please return this. In the past, I mentioned about this bug about picking up your items to JIL or N1ght (forgot who) and they said that wasn't meant to happen, and therefore a glitch. Please return my items.
N1ghtBreak3r
LTB_Strax_Core wrote:I never thought this would be a problem. But it's gone on long enough, and I lost some valuables due to this. There is a glitch where once you do /back, it takes like 30 seconds for you to pick up your items. It's not 30 seconds of lag though, as every enemy hat killed you is still around you and your stuff killing you again and again. I was in the resource nether, in a fort like 150 blocks away from spawn, hunting wither skulls, when I was killed by a two skellys and 3-4 blazes. When I did /back, a blaze fired at me. It light the ground on fire and I lost my elytra that were half used, and 2 wither skulls. Thats all I lost (that's noticeable and/or that I care about) Please return this. In the past, I mentioned about this bug about picking up your items to JIL or N1ght (forgot who) and they said that wasn't meant to happen, and therefore a glitch. Please return my items.
thanks for letting us know. Tonight when i get home from work I can look at the settings for /back on death and see what can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Your welcome. But can I get my items back?