Road Trip Anxiety

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I am on a roadtrip with my parents from the Carolinas to Arizona. The trip started good, but today I have been feeling exteeme anxiety. I don't want it to be like this. Even if I must suffer, I want my parents to have a good time. If you would please, pray for confidence and integrity. I want God's will to be done though, not my own. The thing I am most anxious about is being useless to the Lord.
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Barnabaas
Noob
Noob
I'm praying for you right now.

May he/she see you in every rock and scrubby bush. May he see Your hand. May he see Your love and may he because of it talk to You. When he opens his heart without fancy words help fill his heart with your PEACE. You came to give us peace. Please fill him with Your peace through the comfort of your presence. We love You God.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Barnabaas wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:28 am I'm praying for you right now.

May he/she see you in every rock and scrubby bush. May he see Your hand. May he see Your love and may he because of it talk to You. When he opens his heart without fancy words help fill his heart with your PEACE. You came to give us peace. Please fill him with Your peace through the comfort of your presence. We love You God.
Thank you for your prayer :)

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying for you, let us know how it goes
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
ccgr wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:31 pm Praying for you, let us know how it goes
Still on the road and still anxious, but I think my faith in God and prayer has helped ease me a lot. Thank you!

ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I am convinced that by our prayers that I was able to overcome anxiety for this short time. I still have a way to though, so please continue.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Still praying for a smooth trip
J.K. Riki
He will use you in every moment if you let Him. Fear not.

Keeping you in prayer!

EDIT: Also we rarely get to see how we're used, only occasional glimpses. So it isn't always world-changing!
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I am finally at my destination. I hope things will remIn peaceful from here on out!

ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Tomorrow morning we will be leaving for our trip back. The trip back will be much longer: a whole week on the road besides hotels and stops. I will be even more anxious because I am having my wisdom teeth removed as soon as I get home.

But, prayer got me here and I know prayer will get me back. Please pray for me day and night if you can, because I will need it. Only by means of God will I make it home.

Kwan
Praying for safe travels, time for family bonding, and a pleasant enough dental operation and recovery. I hope you enjoy God's creation along the way!
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
We are on our way to see the Alamo! It will be a fun time- but only if God lets it. I still need prayers.

So far there has been quite a bit of tension today, and if it keeps happening I don't know how far I can go without a panic attack.

God and prayer have gotten me this far, and I have no doubt that God can get me home too. I love all of my brothers and sisters in faith! ♥

(Ps I lost connection while trying to post this- thank God I didn't have to write it over!)

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks for the update, still praying!
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I am in Louisiana now. The trip is going well, but I have just been filled with intense anxiety. I believe it's some kind of spiritual defficentcy or demon, as nothing happened in particular that caused it. If feel like I may be coming apawn something big spiritualy. I ask for extra prayer today because I don't know how to describe what's wrong in worldly terms. Please. :cry:

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Will continue praying!