Mission Trip, Road Trip, Wisdom Teeth and my Brother

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
This upcoming week I will be on a week-long mission trip with my church, as well as the youth of many other churches from all over America. We will be carpooling in vehicles from the Carolinas to Middletown, Ohio. I praise God because he has been preparing my heart for this trip and I have utmost confidence it will be an amazing spiritual experience. However, the devil has and will use any foothold he can to destroy what God has done. Please my brothers and sisters in faith, please pray for me. Also if you would please, pray for all of the other people going on this trip and for Middletown so that the evil one will not only be powerless, but we may crush Satan under our feet!

After the mission trip, my family has planned to go on a two-week road trip from the Carolinas to Arizona to see my Grandparents, and also to see a good bit of America as well! Please pray that this trip will help our family grow closer together, and not farther as I fear it might. I hope to use this time for spiritual reflection as well.

After we get back from the road trip, I almost immediately have an appointment with an oral surgeon to get my wisdom teeth removed, so I hope that goes well. I have confidence that God will give me the integrity I need to do this.

The week after I get my wisdom teeth removed, my brother is scheduled to come back from a behavioral health facility. He has gotten a lot better, but my main concern is my integrity as living with my brother was very difficult when he was home. Please pray for me that I might have this integrity, as well as the integrity for all of the other difficult things I have to do too.

And finally, pray that I don't have a "spiritual crash" after all of these things happen. I have fallen to temptation so many times, that I am convinced Satan will send an army of demons to attack me when I show the slightest sign of weakness. Please my brother and sisters in the faith, pray for me that this does not happen!

These will be an interesting next four weeks. I know God will be working through it all!
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
J.K. Riki
Enjoy every moment! (Even the challenging/growth ones!) Will be praying for you.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying for your church trip, family trip, wisdom teeth removal and family relationships! Let us know how everything goes!
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
Sounds like the month of July will be hectic for you. I'll pray for safety, peace, and comfort as well as a pain-free and uncomplicated operation.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Hey man I feel you about those wisdom teeth, I've gotten my pulled, well they had to go up into my gum to rip them out though.... :?

I'll pray all goes well! Have a safe trip!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
CaptnKarl
Noob
Noob
Been on several mission trips and blessed each time! Read your Bible everyday and you will not fail to recognize the devil's schemes. GOd bless your trip and your brother!
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Thank you all for your prayers!

I just got home from the mission trip. It was an amassing experience with many God sightings. I also foiled the Devil's plan many times as well.

Tomorrow Me and my family will leave home for Arizona for the two-week trip. I will have my phone, so I may be able to stay posted! <3

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Barnabaas
Noob
Noob
My son and I just prayed for you and your missions trip.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Barnabaas wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:30 am My son and I just prayed for you and your missions trip.
Thank you!

ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I got home safely from my mission trip on Sunday, and things have been going well since. However, tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth removed.
Please all, pray for me that the procedure will go well, and that I have a good recovery. And also, pray for me not to fear what may happen to my body as it says in the Bible! ♥

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying for you! When I had mine removed it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't even use the pain killers they prescribed me.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
The recovery after the surgery has gone much better than I expected! It feels good to be able to relax after a long three weeks. However, today I have been worrying about the future. I don't need to worry, since God has be in his hands.

vertigoat
Noob
Noob
i know god made sure your mission went great, and that you learned a lot about your faith! praying for everyone on missions right now!