[POLL] What game should I stream?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts

What Game should I Livestream?

Stardew Valley
33%
Undertale
No votes
Freedom Planet
33%
Portal/Portal 2
33%

Total votes: 3
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
When I get my macbook back from the school I may be able livestream.
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
If you get your Macbook to livestream, I may pick your brain. I thought about doing that as well, but I ran into a snag. I think it had something to do with finding a program that would work... but it may have had something to do with my network speed, instead. I don't remember. But I would love to know what you did! :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
a three way tie so far. :)
Barnabaas
Noob
Noob
I've never heard of any of these?

What do you mean stream? Do you mean watch other folks play? Is that really a thing? Isn't playing it more fun?
Barnabaas
Noob
Noob
I've never heard of any of these?

What do you mean stream? Do you mean watch other folks play? Is that really a thing? Isn't playing it more fun?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Barnabaas wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:50 am I've never heard of any of these?

That really is a thing, and fairly popular, too. I think that, on Twitch, you can even set it up that people can donate if they like what you're doing.

That being said, I tend to be in your boat. Why watch a game when you can play it?
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:10 am
Barnabaas wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:50 am I've never heard of any of these?

That really is a thing, and fairly popular, too. I think that, on Twitch, you can even set it up that people can donate if they like what you're doing.

That being said, I tend to be in your boat. Why watch a game when you can play it?
Broadcasting with commentary can be more fun though, for both the streamer and the viewer. Even if a game is fun, for me playing alone can get boring. It can still go the other way though if one isn't an entertaining personality and just wants to play.

It's not for everyone, but I have been seriously wanting to try it for a long time and have not been able to do so for various reasons.
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Barnabaas
Noob
Noob
I didn't think about it in that way. That does sound fun. I did try to set it up. It seems a bit harder on a mac for some reason.