Games I like

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Zeck
Noob
Noob
I don't know a lot of great games. I only play those that I love, like minecraft, shadow fight and terraria, also sonic dash...
storm
Gamer
Gamer
I actually was thinking of looking terraria up Is it hard to play or like this ? Got to admit lately I am better at point and click Some would say i am better at zoning out and going to auto pilot and just playing. Can't help it I get way too into playing and forget to look at chat till friends send me pm(s) saying Your supposed to talk now :!: So can you tell me much about terraria ?

I am playing WOW free edition right now It is ok love the graphics but no way could I afford the yearly fees and having to buy ingame items with rl $$$
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
auskey08
Noob
Noob
Good games are hard to find these days because almost three fourths of them are rated M. :( Also, they dont supply hardly any games for older systems anymore. Nintendo has a big problam with that. I purchased a DSi about two to three years ago and I couldnt find a single game at walmart for it. :cry: All their gamese that you can find new are all for the 3DS. It can get annoying, even T games are hard to find.
mMurshroom
Noob
Noob
the only pc games that I have ever played is LOL and Minecraft. and I like both of them
Jaredk105
auskey08 wrote:Good games are hard to find these days because almost three fourths of them are rated M. :( Also, they dont supply hardly any games for older systems anymore. Nintendo has a big problam with that. I purchased a DSi about two to three years ago and I couldnt find a single game at walmart for it. :cry: All their gamese that you can find new are all for the 3DS. It can get annoying, even T games are hard to find.
I totally understand the M rated problem. That's why I mostly stick with Nintendo. Their games are usually rated pretty good. And as for games I like, I'd say I enjoy playing Nes games like Blaster Master, The Immortal, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Castlevania 1-3. I also like VVVVVV and Cave Story.
sittingDUCK006
Noob
Noob
anyone playing Civilization games anymore?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Minecraft is my favorite game.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
justin_havu
Noob
Noob
I have a ton of favorite games. Only mature stuff I play would be the original Wolfenstein 3D and the original Doom series. I did the whole Call of Duty multiplayer thing with Black Ops and I just got frustrated and angry with it, and gave up on it not long after I started. Never been very good at FPS games.
project312
Noob
Noob
Anyone play stuff like miniclip 8 ball pool?
Comotto
project312 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:03 pm Anyone play stuff like miniclip 8 ball pool?
Yep.

CARZ
project312
Noob
Noob
Yep.

CARZ
What's your username?
Comotto
project312 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:05 am
Yep.

CARZ
What's your username?
Guest75459289597 on iPad, desktop just play as guest

CARZ
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Looking for some good games?
I strongly recommend The Crew. I will warn you that they swear, but you can turn off subtitles and NPC voices. Keep in mind they're going to release the 2nd Crew before March 2018.
Paragon is very fun for the low price.
Overwatch is good if you're as toxic as me... :(
GModis a good game for $10... Literally endless possibilities.
If you want some free games you could try out Planetside or TF2
Hong Kong 97' is good... No really... Don't buy it.

These are all great games especially if you're looking for something new.
Destiny 2 will also be coming out this year... So board the hype train... Please...

Thank you for shopping at Walmart!
I literally do nothing