Your Favorite Outdoor Activity

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
MORE FISHING!!!!!!
pokeperson
Noob
Noob
I normally go to the pond to catch frogs, toads, and sometimes turtles. I've noticed that there are the most frogs in early August, which to me is frog season. :D
harold5187
Noob
Noob
Ahhhh, yes, ...favorite Outdoor Activity... from building a makeshift hut in the forest, making bow and arrows, coffee by a campfire... living the life of a Native Indian...

...but since I stopped smoking, MY favorite Outdoor Activity is ...going back indoors!
Blaze116
Noob
Noob
I like painting and searching for painted rocks. Theres this thing in my city, people paint and hide rocks all over the place, especially in parks. Im a part of the group. Its really fun to hide rocks and occasionally watch people find them. They'll sort of see it, stop for a second then kind of lunge at it. Ive met so many people just searching for rocks. And this thing is like worldwide now too. Just look up your city with the word rocks after it and see what happens. Or of course you could start your own . Its a really fun way to be involved in your community. Brings so many smiles ( for example 615 rocks is nashville )
Starfire11
I love taking Polaroid photos of flowers and landscapes, but swinging on a swing is fun too. :D

-Starfire11
werner719
Noob
Noob
I like hiking with my family, riding my bike and jumping on the trampoline. ~ Graciva Girl
TortugaDM
Noob
Noob
My favorite outdoor activities are probably running and bouldering. Bouldering is a type of rock climbing, for those that don't know.
J.K. Riki
Bouldering is such fun! Though I've only ever done it indoors. We had been going about three times a week, though thanks to an injury of mine it dropped down to once every few weeks. Guess it's time to get back to it!

My own personal favorite outdoor activity is probably tennis.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
J.K. Riki wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:40 am Bouldering is such fun! Though I've only ever done it indoors. We had been going about three times a week, though thanks to an injury of mine it dropped down to once every few weeks. Guess it's time to get back to it!

My own personal favorite outdoor activity is probably tennis.
I remember when I tried playing tennis with my friend................. not a world champion player if ya know what I mean. Although, there is a tennis tourney at our family camp my family goes to and I though I try to shoot for the stars! Do you know any little tips to pass on to a very, very........ very rookie player? Anything would be most appreciated. (I gotta win that icecream cone)!
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
my favorite is to go on long walks on the beautiful beach! Best thing ever!
J.K. Riki
CRCBrony wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 1:26 am
I remember when I tried playing tennis with my friend................. not a world champion player if ya know what I mean. Although, there is a tennis tourney at our family camp my family goes to and I though I try to shoot for the stars! Do you know any little tips to pass on to a very, very........ very rookie player? Anything would be most appreciated. (I gotta win that icecream cone)!
Practice. The worst advice because it's the hardest, but also the best, ha ha. The more balls you hit, the better you'll get. But also have fun. I mean, it's a game. It should be fun. Even if you lose, have fun playing. Otherwise it's not even worth stepping onto the court! :)

Another thing is to stay loose, which is why having fun helps your game. Tense up and you won't hit shots as well. Relax and rely on the muscle memory that comes from practice, practice, practice!
Comotto
BBQs

CARZ
Dynim
Noob
Noob
Sitting in a hammock taking a nap is tops on my list.
pjakeh
Noob
Noob
I like to go to the zoo with my wife and kids. Nothing better than a good walk outside while looking at some of God's incredibly beautiful creations.
HoopsJVL
Noob
Noob
Sitting around a fire or playing basketball.