Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Starfire11 wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 12:55 pm Hmm, I don't really have a favorite author, but I do like Jeanne Birdsall who wrote The Penderwicks. EDIT: Ooh! Trenton Lee Stewart, author of The Mysterious Benedict Society!
Chozon1 wrote:
ZanySauce wrote: So your two favorite numbers are "7" and "11". Does that mean you like 7-Eleven? As in, the convenience store? :lol:
Uh, no. Convenience stores are more for worst case scenario bathroom breaks for me :?. But Cumberland Farms is pretty nice :D.
What about the the convenience store Quick Trip? I don't think they are nationwide, but every one I have been been in has been very nice! Much better than any 7-Eleven.
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Turtles for pets?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 7:15 am Turtles for pets?
Aww that would be so cute!! :mrgreen: And then you put bows on them and put them on a leash!! And so you don't lose them, just tie them to a balloon!! :D This makes me think of Eloise and her turtle Skipperdee. Not if there snapping turtles though.. :?

Quick Trip? Hmm, never heard of that. They look pretty nice though. :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Box turtles. Box turtles are friendly. I've always wanted a tortoise.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 7:51 am Box turtles. Box turtles are friendly. I've always wanted a tortoise.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
Turtles that walk on two feet, wear rainbow masks, live in a drainpipe and live off the pizza delivery service? (Hope I got my facts right :lol: ) Um, they're okay. :?

EDIT: Woot! We have a page 2! :mrgreen: :D
Comotto
If you could change places with any person alive for one day, who would it be?

CARZ
Starfire11
Comotto wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:22 pm If you could change places with any person alive for one day, who would it be?

CARZ
When I first read that, I immediately though Hcube7 (why? I don't know :lol: being a gymnast would be cool). Come to think of it, changing bodies with anybody would be creepy :? . Since you get their brain too, do you keep your own thoughts, or completely switch to the other person and it wouldn't matter anyway? Do you get their skills/whatever abilities they have? :? This is HARD!!! I would probably go with either Hcube7 or another friend of mine. Good question! :wink:
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Starfire11 wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 2:27 pm When I first read that, I immediately though Hcube7 (why? I don't know :lol: being a gymnast would be cool). Come to think of it, changing bodies with anybody would be creepy :? . Since you get their brain too, do you keep your own thoughts, or completely switch to the other person and it wouldn't matter anyway? Do you get their skills/whatever abilities they have? :? This is HARD!!! I would probably go with either Hcube7 or another friend of mine. Good question! :wink:
Have you ever seen the movie "Freaky Friday?" :lol: A mother and daughter do switch bodies in that film, but they keep their minds.

Would you want to switch bodies with your mother for a day?
Starfire11
Sstavix wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 3:19 pm
Starfire11 wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 2:27 pm When I first read that, I immediately though Hcube7 (why? I don't know :lol: being a gymnast would be cool). Come to think of it, changing bodies with anybody would be creepy :? . Since you get their brain too, do you keep your own thoughts, or completely switch to the other person and it wouldn't matter anyway? Do you get their skills/whatever abilities they have? :? This is HARD!!! I would probably go with either Hcube7 or another friend of mine. Good question! :wink:
Have you ever seen the movie "Freaky Friday?" :lol: A mother and daughter do switch bodies in that film, but they keep their minds.

Would you want to switch bodies with your mother for a day?
I've seen that movie :D. That would be, absolutely crazy perhaps?! I would be so weirded out. So, no thank you. :lol:
Comotto
Comotto wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:22 pm If you could change places with any person alive for one day, who would it be?

CARZ
Yes you would learn from the experience.

CARZ
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Learning to play a musical instrument?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 7:19 am Learning to play a musical instrument?
I am currently taking piano lessons, but I also play ukulele :D. Ukulele is easy enough so I don't take lessons for it :lol: but my friend taught me some things.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cool. ^_^ I used to play guitar with a little ukulele too, and now I'm learning violin. It's wildly different. XD

Iguanas?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 6:50 am Cool. ^_^ I used to play guitar with a little ukulele too, and now I'm learning violin. It's wildly different. XD

Iguanas?
I don't know :?. Pretty much all reptiles except turtles creep me out (don't tell Sstavix :lol:). But chameleons are cool 8).
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Red or green? :)
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!