Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Starfire11
I decided to make one of these because it seems like everyone else has one. You're more likely to get an answer if it's not game related :lol:. So ask away!

-starfire11 :D
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Favorite thing to do?
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Starfire11
That is a very broad question :lol: . Hmmm, it's a tie between jumproping, swimming and sailing. But Prism is fun too. :D
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Having a campfire?

1.12 is here!

Sstavix
CCGR addict
What is the inspiration behind your username?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
So close to summer time?
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Favorite thing to have for breakfast? :P
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Starfire11
Sstavix wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 4:47 am What is the inspiration behind your username?
Funny thing, it came from no inspiration :lol:. So when I first joined CCGR, I didn't have a MC account, but I wanted to get my posts done so I could join Prism. Naturally, I wanted my CCGR username to match my future MC username. Since I couldn't think of anything "cool enough" I had my brother (IronBit) think of one for me. And I decide on starfire11. It originally was supposed to be capitalized, but we had some technical difficulties with Mojang, and we had to email them to put my name in manually. So now I'm stuck with lowercase :lol: which I like better anyway. And the 11 is because starfire7 was taken, so I chose my next favorite number.
ZanySauce wrote:Favorite thing to have for breakfast? :P
Homemade Belgian waffles. Enough said.
Chozon1 wrote:So close to summer time?
So close?! For me it's already summer!! I am currently enjoying a vacation in Texas. :D
JesusIsLord713 wrote:Having a campfire?
Oh yes. :D Especially while camping. Unless it's windy, and then the smoke blows everywhere- or straight into my face.

Oh wow. I never thought I would get so many questions!! Thanks guys!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Something you have to get done but wait until the last minute to do it?

1.12 is here!

Sstavix
CCGR addict
So starfire11, have you ever heard of Firestar?
Starfire11
JesusIsLord713 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 1:13 pm Something you have to get done but wait until the last minute to do it?
When I read that this morning I realized I forgot to brush my teeth when I said I would do it later :lol: . That sounds like procrastinating, so I suppose you could say I do that a lot. Usually it's things like, schoolwork, washing dishes etc.
Sstavix wrote:So starfire11, have you ever heard of Firestar?
Not yet. :D Care to educate me? That was actually another username idea..
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Starfire11 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 7:06 pm
Sstavix wrote:So starfire11, have you ever heard of Firestar?
Not yet. :D Care to educate me? That was actually another username idea..
Certainly! There is a series of books called "Warriors" by Erin Hunter. It's about cats that live in the wild, and have their own society and culture. This isn't like anthropomorphic critters, either - these are feral cats. The series is quite well written, and my eldest daughter adores them. The first book can be found on Amazon here, if you want to learn more.

Do you have a favorite author?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
There's also the Marvel heroine 'Firestar', and the DC heroine 'Starfire'. XD

My black lab is also named Starphire, though ironically named after neither of those people.

Best Mexican food type?
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
So your two favorite numbers are "7" and "11". Does that mean you like 7-Eleven? As in, the convenience store? :lol:
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Starfire11
Hmm, I don't really have a favorite author, but I do like Jeanne Birdsall who wrote The Penderwicks. EDIT: Ooh! Trenton Lee Stewart, author of The Mysterious Benedict Society!
Chozon1 wrote: There's also the Marvel heroine 'Firestar', and the DC heroine 'Starfire'. XD

My black lab is also named Starphire, though ironically named after neither of those people.

Best Mexican food type?
Tacos!!!
ZanySauce wrote: So your two favorite numbers are "7" and "11". Does that mean you like 7-Eleven? As in, the convenience store? :lol:
Uh, no. Convenience stores are more for worst case scenario bathroom breaks for me :?. But Cumberland Farms is pretty nice :D.