Ask a Question, Get Deep!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
sebastionfox wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:23 am i gay/bi and i dont want to be anymore because i believe it is a sin and ive accepted christ as my savior and has seen some small changes in my life but i cant fully kick it without gods help and its extremely hard for me to say no to the lifestyle, ive cried out to god to fix me and mold me to what he wants me to be yet i still am attracted to man, but have attractions to females just not sexual feelings, is god ignoring my wants/needs or has he molded me to what he accepts yet still leaving me with my sin, or is he wanting me to push it away myself. i dont want this sin anymore, i want it gone forever. why hasnt it gone fully away when ive cried out lord save me from being gay.

i keep being told that as long as i believe in christ as my savior then im saved. but yet i feel as if im not fully freed from my chains of sin. im not wicked, i have love for all beings and there is no hate in my heart and i cannot deny and apology from anyone even a murderer,child rapist ect.
Let me ask you a question: Why are you telling me this? Have you considered going to a counselor or psychotherapist? I'm not remotely qualified to offer help in this area, except to suggest that you see a professional. It sounds like you've got a lot of stressors in your life right now, and I think you could benefit from seeking help.
Chozon1 wrote: Hmm...Well, the trailer seems interesting. It depends on how gutsy they are willing to take the 'last Jedi' sentiments. Lucas seemed to be using the prequels to point out flaws in the Jedi belief's, but they were never really fleshed out because Anakin took a lightsaber to everyone.

Of course, I'm hyped beyond reason. <3 :P Star Wars fanboy. XD

Though I do understand the Marvel comparison and fears...I had actually lost hope in the Marvel universe until Doctor Strange, though I couldn't tell you why that movie was particularly different. Well, I think I could. But it'd spoil the everything, so I won't. XD

Weather that can't decide whether to be hot or cold?
I mean, I'll still see it, but I don't want to drop any of my own money on it. lol

I hate inconsistent weather. Though I almost hate consistently hot more, if only because anything hotter than 80 degrees is too hot for me.
sebastionfox
Noob
Noob
im just asking a deep question :P. and therapists dont do it for me. i plan on trying to go to see tb. joshua for help tho, he ministers at the synagogue of all nations but its a christian church and he works miracles and also does the work of god.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Chili sauce, or coney sauce?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
sebastionfox wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:20 pm im just asking a deep question :P. and therapists dont do it for me. i plan on trying to go to see tb. joshua for help tho, he ministers at the synagogue of all nations but its a christian church and he works miracles and also does the work of god.
Let me just say this: Sometimes it really helps to get a second opinion, so to speak. If it's really troubling you, sometimes going outside your comfort zone is the right thing to do. I apologize for not really offering any deep advice, as I myself am struggling to hold to my remaining fragments of sanity. I'll be praying for you though.
Chozon1 wrote:Chili sauce, or coney sauce?
...is there a difference? Because my impression was that chili sauce more or less is coney sauce. But then again, I wouldn't know as I just make the chili my own way. :P
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Ew. >_>

Chili sauce and coney sauce are actually different things, if you are making them for real. Chili is...well, chili. Heavily spiced, especially with chile powder. Coney sauce is milder and sweeter, and based more on random hot dog toppings turned into a stew. It's still beef based, but instead of tomatoes you use ketchup, with a hit of mustard, and onion. You're supposed to add sugar, but I never do. Apparently, it was a 50's thing. I like it though; it's different.

Trinidadian chili?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ahh, so I just make chili then. XD

Never had it, though based on what I've heard from friends, it sounds super spicy.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I like it. It's the allspice and cloves that make it. It's a strange flavor for chili, and I can't get enough of it.

Pickled eggs?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sounds...not for me. XD

I generally prefer my eggs mixed into baked goods, or scrambled with a little salt.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yeah...not everyone likes it. That's why I don't make it often, because I'm usually the only one that eats it. It's incredibly tasty though.

Same with pickled eggs, actually. I'm the only one in my household that really eats them, but I love them. <3 They're healthy, spicy, and easily portable.

When you find yourself addicted to looking through meme's?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Memes are like a drug. Just say no to memes, otherwise you will be reduced to browsing some dark corner of the internet looking for your next fix to share with friends.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
That's so hilariously true it isn't funny. I blew an hour yesterday clicking through "Dungeons and Dragons memes" on Facebook.

Characters (unrelated to D&D) that are so ridiculously awesome it breaks your face?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
There are two kinds of "awesome" characters, I've found.

First, you have the type who can do awesome things awesomely. Late game JRPG protagonists fall into this category. I'd also include most FPS protagonists here.

Then, you have characters who may or may not be "awesome" in the above sense, but are instead characters who are written so well that they are believable. This is more my criteria for what an "awesome" character is: The kind of character who may have flaws, but is someone I could see existing in real life.

I dunno if that answers the question. XD
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
When it doesn't just fail...it critically fails?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
That calls for some crit fail stories from D&D!

So in the game I'm playing with friends, we're in a small cave system and a group of gnolls are in a lower part of the cave system. There's a small rope elevator, but it's at the bottom. So our ranger goes to sneak a peak at them. He crit fails his stealth roll.

The encounter starts, and we win...but barely. The DM was not expecting us to start the combat on such uneven footing. XD
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Man I want to start an RPG...

Unfortunately, I was talking about real life though. XD I was painting a scene and decided to use real sand on the sandy parts instead of paint. I carefully applied the sand onto the foamboard and put it on my desk...and promptly dropped a bottle of paint on it. Instead of scattering a bit of sand on the impact, I managed to skill shot the bottle on the only corner over empty space, launching the board into the air and exploding sand *everywhere*.

My room is now a beach. -_-

Dawn of War III?